Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: _that_._Fat_._Cat_._

Ban ID:7758

Banned by: @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Mr.Marsh[/font]

Server: LimeLight Server 1

Ban Reason:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Fear RP, Fail RP (priors) pretending to be afk to ignore fear rp, disconnecting to avoid arrest (priors for both violations)
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I was lagging hard due to my internet being an ass and I was typing for that 'Fearp' Plus for that DC'ed to avoid arrest my internet finally had it and crashed it's not my fault that this happens.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/k78wazC
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _That_._Fat_._Cat_._.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
1st I want to say that I was involved in this case, since I created the ticket and I was the guy with the gun that tried to apply FearRP on Fat Cat.

You are saying you were lagging hard: When I and your Chief were speaking to you, you weren't lagging at all, you were able to communicate with us, perform any actions even  without your microphone cutting off.

Then you say, that your internet crashed: The Console is showing that you "Disconnected by User" and not that you "Timed Out", so you are now lying in the Courthouse.

Overall, I don't know what were you typing, but I was standing there for good 20-25 seconds before the 2nd Police car arrived and I drove away and then you immediatly became active again and when I got closer to you, you were for some reason always pointing your shotgun at me. I was driving in 1 direction, you pointed your gun at me, then you hide it. I made a U-Turn and again when I got closer, you pointed your gun at me. Then finally when I stepped out of the car, you started screaming at me to put my hands up and you handcuffed me for no reason. What was that for, if you are saying that you were "AFK" in the car before? This is clearly showing, that you are lying and you deserve the ban.
Dear _That_Fat_Cat,
as i managed unfortunatly managed to overlook the report fore more then 7 days the case will fall into your favor.
I apologise for any inconvenienved caused by this delay.
To explain the penatly: the logs as well as other evidence i managed to obtain state that your disconnected on your terms ("Disconnected by User"). As your connection issues appeared to have occured the very second you got into the rp situations, and seemingly resloved themselves the very moment the rp was disengaged, it led me to the conclusion that those actions were caused willingly. I apologise if that was not the case. Yet i urge you to report those issues to the people you are interacting with or staff, if you should ever encountere such issues again.

With kind Regards,
Marsh
Ermm thx marsh and how do I do that ;-;
I need this to be denied pwease as I was already unabanned
Closed.