Limelight Forums

Full Version: New PD liveries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

I made this liverie based off a existing police dept and chnaged it up so it fits more into rockford, now the question is if you want to see more of these vehicles and perhaps want these on the server? Once I know people like this and would wanna see it ingame i'll start work on the Limelight vehicle variants.

Our liveries look quite boring in my eyes. This would actually look pretty neat.
I would like to see new Police Liveries, preferably just changes on the current ones. I personally was looking more at like the Arizona State Trooper's livery.
(Sep 7, 2018, 04:18 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see new Police Liveries, preferably just changes on the current ones. I personally was looking more at like the Arizona State Trooper's livery.

I could make those
Do you have any screenshots of that livery on a car that’s on the server. We don’t have the 2012 Charger
I really dislike some of the current liveries.

Would be great to see some new ones. MSP/MSHP liveries all the way ok.
Why not have alternatives? Some liveries are used a lot, but could stick around? Maybe have a B- Rockford PD and B- Rockford PD alt, for example?

Also, if possible, make a supervisor livery again. Like the ECPD livery had.
sw - sheriff's department is great, especially on the charger. all the other ones are shite
I like the B - .... liveries the most tbh
(Sep 7, 2018, 09:14 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]sw - sheriff's department is great, especially on the charger. all the other ones are shite

The sw liveries are good. But the problem is that they dont work on the crown vic
I've made the liveries for all vehicles, still have to apply them on the FPIU and crown vic. here's what I got so far 

[Image: ulv1t6n.jpg]

[Image: 3DKOe7d.jpg]

[Image: n6qfO2b.jpg]

[Image: yoCBe5m.jpg]

Still gotta figure out why it cuts like this on the right side of the charger.

[Image: NAcUEOu.jpg]

[Image: mUHMs0e.jpg]

[Image: q0xd3t7.jpg]

[Image: 3tx1mKG.jpg]

[Image: cOX9EbM.jpg]
the FPIU is not TDM or LW so gotta figure out how to make that one work
Are you able to make a Trooper livery for all those cars?

You mean like this?

(Sep 9, 2018, 08:51 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ] 

You mean like this?

OK then show off.

K seriously flipping amazing.
Pages: 1 2