Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Eddie

As many of you may know I am in year 11 and have got my GCSE's coming up in about 8 1/2 months time, not only that but I have also got an exam in December. I have decided to leave Limelight to focus on my studies. I am not going to bother wasting my time and your time saying what is wrong with this community or what needs to change. This community is welcoming, and respectful of others. Soo, anyway, Goodbye.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Hallowed

"I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong."
 –Benjamin Franklin
A very wise choice, good luck with your exams, I wish you the best!
we've known each other for about 10/11 months and you've been a great guy ever since i first met ya! Cya round.

Edit: If your school starts to give up on you dont give up on them, cus thats what I did and ended up with some meh results!
Good luck dude, Cya when you come back!
Good luck with your studies and hope to see you make a return to Limelight eventually.
Huh, another year 11 with December exams, interesting.

Best of luck with your GCSEs sir!
I wish you the best with your exams!

Good choice focusing on Exams rather than LimeLight, just don't feel bad if you drop on for some rec/downtime Tongue Don't stress yourself out too much!
Good luck with those exams.

Goodbye!
(Sep 6, 2018, 11:04 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, another year 11 with December exams, interesting.

there mocks

Eddie

(Sep 9, 2018, 12:44 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 6, 2018, 11:04 PM)Lewwings77 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, another year 11 with December exams, interesting.

there mocks
My exam in December is not a mock because its BTEC Sport
(Sep 9, 2018, 07:44 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 9, 2018, 12:44 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]

there mocks
My exam in December is not a mock because its BTEC Sport

ew BTEC
Honestly man even if you don’t get the grades you want it ain’t the end of the world. Just actually put effort into it, because it pays off. I wish I did, but there ya go