Limelight Forums

Full Version: SmallTymer REP Recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Of Player: (In-Game name: Oliver Allison)
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:59569445

Server: Main (Rockford).

Hours on the server: 63 at the time of the RP.

Current Rep Count: 0

Time: From 6:30 till 6:55 PM | 06 September 2018

Summary: 

User was roleplaying as a paramedic, who got a call from the Rockford Government that the President was injured after falling out of his chair. (OOC: President was me, injury was due to the chair prop spazzing out)
. After he revived the President, a checkup was done on his back and the paramedic determined the injury to be a broken back, which required immediate medical attention. 

He quickly and professionally evacuated the President in the back of the ambulance to Mercy Hospital. There, I was quickly rushed to the operation suite. He managed to fix the broken back (and a bleeding tonsil), but the President's heart rate suddenly started to increase after which it stopped. He attempted to perform CPR but ultimately the President died. After this he was carried to the hospital morgue, where the paramedic in question prayed for a while, after which he moved the President out of the hospital to give him a small burial just outside of the building. (OOC: During the whole operation, from the moment he placed me under general anesthesia I went into /sleep. During the 'heart attack' he tried to place a defibrillator on me, but accidently prop-killed me. )

Screenshots or videos of the RP:

I did not have recording software active at the time of the RP, and most of his interaction (including the noises of the operation, such as a vacuum noise and a sawing noise) were done by voice from his side. Therefore the screenshots only capture a small part of the RP, but I hope that will not be a problem. 

Full photo series of the RP (12 pictures in total)

https://imgur.com/a/OWhsCzW 

For any questions I'm always available. 
Edited the post to fix the SteamID.

Player is seen roleplaying well especially for a person with 0 REPs.

Approved.