Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Corruptingly Cynical, _That_._Fat_._Cat_._
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Corruptingly Cynical (STEAM_0:1:64269379) () , _That_._Fat_._Cat_._ (STEAM_0:0:238083975) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-05 18:53
Summary: fat cat: fearRP and messing with ragdolls

corruptingly cynical: failRP and messing with ragdolls

Evidence: https://youtu.be/FZVNSspvVCE
audio muted to avoid copyright infringement (unedited can be provided if necessary)
I think having it un-muted will help since it's an unlisted video and not public on YouTube.
(Sep 5, 2018, 09:43 PM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]I think having it un-muted will help since it's an unlisted video and not public on YouTube.

i got a copyright warning for another PR vid so i was being careful. ill reupload in a few mins

here is the video. i got a copyright warning for 27 seconds of a song on a different PR. hopefully a minute of a netflix show doesnt get me a strike.
? I did run but I see ppl doing it all the time with other people whats the problem with it?
(Sep 5, 2018, 10:11 PM)_That_._Fat_._Cat_._ Wrote: [ -> ]? I did run but I see ppl doing it all the time with other people whats the problem with it?

maybe the part where you run off screaming your head off whilst a dude is pointing a tazer at you? seems to be a problem, eh?
So quick question, How was I breaking fearrp there? No one told me to stop, no one had a gun pointed at me. At no point was my life in danger.
However, you failed to stop under gun point and ran from a police officer as a Citizen. Please sit down
**Drops mic**
Oh never mind, I was wrong. Lemme just pic the mic back up.

But I did nothing wrong there tbh, You were the dead guy and I was messing with your body AFTER YOU WERE DEAD. Hence the black and white screen. Please dont turn this into something it wasnt. 
**Places mic carefully down as to not offend anyone**
(Sep 8, 2018, 09:44 PM)AyrtonM Wrote: [ -> ]So quick question, How was I breaking fearrp there? No one told me to stop, no one had a gun pointed at me. At no point was my life in danger.
However, you failed to stop under gun point and ran from a police officer as a Citizen. Please sit down
**Drops mic**

no idea what you are on about here. where did I say you broke fearRP and at what point was I able to move?
(Sep 8, 2018, 09:45 PM)AyrtonM Wrote: [ -> ]Oh never mind, I was wrong. Lemme just pic the mic back up.

But I did nothing wrong there tbh, You were the dead guy and I was messing with your body AFTER YOU WERE DEAD. Hence the black and white screen. Please dont turn this into something it wasnt. 
**Places mic carefully down as to not offend anyone**

You were a cop. You don't just slam bodies into walls because you think it's fun. Messing with ragdolls is not allowed, as evidenced by https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html . If an SA or someone deems messing with ragdolls to be within the scope of the rules, my BL should be wiped from the record and ayrton be cleared of any wrongdoing.
haha this is hilarious. You were dead, your body was in the road and I moved it to the side. Yes your body slammed against the wall but what evidence do you have that I intentionally body slammed you. And when you were dead, how did this affect your gameplay resulting is a PR against me. 

Sorry but this is a joke of a PR, You're reporting someone for moving your body and "fear rp"; do you even know what fear rp is?
(Sep 9, 2018, 12:18 PM)AyrtonM Wrote: [ -> ]haha this is hilarious. You were dead, your body was in the road and I moved it to the side. Yes your body slammed against the wall but what evidence do you have that I intentionally body slammed you. And when you were dead, how did this affect your gameplay resulting is a PR against me. 

Sorry but this is a joke of a PR, You're reporting someone for moving your body and "fear rp"; do you even know what fear rp is?

Can you read? Nowhere did I accuse you of breaking fearRP. That is fat cat.

Now, if that wasnt intentional, I dont know what is. You picked me up, then threw me. You then picked me up once again and slammed me into the wall. Then, once again, you pick me up and slam me against the wall.

And rules are rules. Not every rule protects against someone else ruining your time. You cant brush aside rules because you want to have a laugh.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Body slamming isn't allowed, you slamming a body just because he is dead is not something that's acceptable. Just because he is dead doesn't mean that it would make IC sense for a police officer to grab a dead body and start flinging it on to a wall.

Both players will a 12 hour suspension for their actions. And probation period will be applied for both players due to their extensive records.