Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs

Ban ID: 7754

Banned by: [L²:M] PilotC  

Server:  Rockford Main

Ban Reason: Breaking FearRP // Mic-Spam // Insults to players&staff OOC // While I understand your anger Leroy you need time to cooldown.

Why should you be unbanned?:  First Of I Was Pulled Up For FEAR RP and I was put down and nothing happened cos of it, I had told pilot that my game had froze, so he says "ok" puts me down. I get fucking pissed as hell cos mass fail RP cop's arresting other cops for no reson (ME) I Got Mad A Mic-Spamed Yes So Im Sorry For That, Its My First Time I Was Given Mic/OOC Blacklist. Like Pilot Says He Was Going To Give. Then I See Im Getting A Ban For No Reson When He Says "im going to give this blacklist to you". So I Wana Know Where Do Fear RP Come Into This??. Also Why Did   Lie To Me About Sutch A Inportant Thing

Evidence: OF What??
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Riggs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
END VERDICT: Denied

SITUATION/EVIDENCE: For starters you were provided a blacklist for your misuse of voice (screaming into your headset) and OOC due to your insult to players in regards to LOOC where you called them (myself included as PD) "fucking tards." You were also given leniency with no punishment for messaging me both privately and through admin chat that you were "Going to d/c" in the middle of the situation.

With regards to the initial for FearRP I respected that you were walking in a straight line failing to respond to players and myself which obviously appeared as lag. When I pulled you into the to figure out what was going on you acted surprised and had your headset open and it sounded like you had Alt-Tabbed out of the game for a second and didn't realized what was going on. In order to keep with the RP and to avoid punishing you for something that was an honest mistake I dropped you back into the situation being the sit was less than 60 seconds.

Being I had to interrupt RP between you (as a citizen playing as "LAPD") and the actual LEO's on the server you were immediately re-surrounded by LEO's with weapons drawn providing verbal commands to drop your weapon which you had on safe. While you did have a uniform on that required you to have an LEO pass I had not cleared the pass and the president hadn't informed us of active LEOs outside of my unit so when they asked me (as acting Chief) of the situation I told them you were not in connection to us. You failed to follow their orders after probably 30 seconds of verbal commands and you complained they weren't letting you RP. Prior to me pulling you back to the bank you screamed in your headset and made your LOOC comment.

At the bank rooftop we discussed your history and reason for the blacklist and I made it very clear to you that you'd be recieving a ban on top of it for having an extensive history. You have lied to the court with regards to not having a prior blacklist for Mic-Spam as I see it on my other screen now for "Riggs (AKA Steve): Micspam that was provided on 02/18/2018 by Doctor Internet." You have also lied in the court with regards to you not being informed on the ban.

NOTE: I will request that  take a look into this report if Nightmare requires being Joley was present as a witness during our interactions. He had witnessed our discussion from just about the moment you stated "Can I have a staff member I can cope with" to me and I offered to have him witness/participate in our conversation. When you denied he was called in as a witness on my behalf and yours.

DECISION: Ultimately your ban will remain with no decrease or modification. As I stated before while it is now on public record of your statements to D/C to avoid RP I will not act on that being I stated in the you would be given leniency. I believe that Nightmare will end up reading through this and I will leave it to him whether it is felt further punishment is required for your actions within the court. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to myself or another staff member and hopefully in the future we will have better interactions.
You Did not Say I Was Going To Get Banned until after I got the blacklist's? before any blacklist/punishments was given you told me I was going to recive 2 blacklists 1 OOC and 2 Voice I argued about voice due to it making it inposseble for me to RP cos I have spelling issues and I will get dissed for it, however you gave the 2 blacklists  (7624076241) And Then came up with "your going to get banned".
Appeal reviewed and denied.

After discussing with Pilot, I've found both the ban issued and the blacklists issued to be valid in their entirety, and as a result no reduction, modification or removal will occur. Additionally, has made this suspension enact your probationary period. This means that if you are to disrespect someone in an OOC fashion any further for 6 months, a permanent suspension will be issued.

On top of this, you've also lied in your appeal. You've stated:

Quote:Its My First Time I Was Given Mic/OOC Blacklist.

...when in fact you've been issued prior blacklists for both your Voicechat and OOC access under blacklist ID's 76238 (OOC), 75912 (OOC), 75637 (OOC), 75463 (OOC), 74572 (OOC), 74565 (Voice), 74500 (OOC) and 74054 (Voice)

A forum warning will also be issued for lying in the courthouse.

To conclude, staff have absolute discretion as to what punishment they'd like to issue. If Pilot decided that a ban and blacklist would be sufficient, then he's welcome to issue that and I would agree with his approach in this situation.