Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-EstelDP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: I.T.D-EstelDP (STEAM_0:1:159883158) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-03 19:15
Summary: broke fearRP
Evidence: https://youtu.be/si30CaBYrvM
I don't have anything to defend myself with, but I will defend myself with that I thought him not looking at me because he had put my friend under custody already as u can see in the video and I did what he wanted from me and that is to "get out" eventually, but what he didn't know that I had a mac-11 in my suit hidden from him, I didn't equip it from my inventory at that time, it was with me equipped the whole time; and as soon as he looked away towards my friend, i pulled it out and began to shoot him in order to save my friend and myself because they will eventually search us both and he will throw us both in prison if they found out that I had a weapon with me already. But the thing is that he is using 3rd person which made him take an advantage of me and seeing me getting my weapon out of my suit. So, i believe that he shouldnt use 3rd person in that situation because he will not have that option in real life tbh, if this server is like the "Real world" which will not make any sense if u are using 3rd person.

FYI (for ur informations) he left me after killing me laying on the ground at the Innershell and he didn't call the EMS for me and he let me die without cuffing me or calling EMS at least, he just drove away with his vehicle as soon as I got shot and injured which was stupid if u ask me tbh.
I didn't have my recording software on back then btw
lets go piece by piece, eh. I mean the rule breakage is blatantly obvious, but I'll do it anyways.

Quote:I will say that I thought him not looking at me because he had put my friend under custody already as u can see in the video and I did what he wanted from me and that is to "get out" eventually

[Image: XAZD5sl.png]

Quote:but what he didn't know that I had a mac-11 in my suit hidden from him, I didn't equip it from my inventory at that time, it was with me equipped the whole time;

doesn't matter if you had it before. you took it out when i had a gun out

Quote:and as soon as he looked away towards my friend, i pulled it out and began to shoot him in order to save my friend and myself because they will eventually search us both and he will throw us both in prison if they found out that I had a weapon with me already.
i was looking right at you. also why were you calling in that you were hostaged when it was just your friend?
Quote:But the thing is that he is using 3rd person which made him take an advantage of me and seeing me getting my weapon out of my suit. So, i believe that he shouldnt use 3rd person in that situation because he will not have that option in real life tbh, if this server is like the "Real world" which will not make any sense if u are using 3rd person. 

Lol i can use third person. did not get a single advantage from this. i was literally looking at u as u can see above.
Quote:FYI (for ur informations) he left me after killing me laying on the ground at the Innershell and he didn't call the EMS for me and he let me die without cuffing me or calling EMS at least, he just drove away with his vehicle as soon as I got shot and injured which was stupid if u ask me tbh.

irrelevant. make a PR if ur mad. it was armageddon
Approved.

As the last suspension (6839) was given a last chance condition in regards to FearRP, an indefinite suspension will be applied.