Limelight Forums

Full Version: [TODAY] Serious Roleplay Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The event is about to start, feel free to join by pressing >here< after you accept the popup, the password for the server is 13214
[Image: 2a829fc2e9e4e96d3c7f1a4dbdb307aa.png]
October 7th 2018
18:00 - 22:00 BST (Countdown)
On the EVENT server

Hello everyone,
As the previous event went relatively well, I decided to try to host this event once a month. In an attempt to keep this event interesting, you can suggest mini-events/themes that would spice up roleplay, should something you suggested be picked, you will get a chance on assisting on planning and executing said mini-event/theme. The event will be hosted on the event server to avoid interfering with on-going roleplaying on the live server. The end goal is to have a few hours of roleplaying where everyone is doing their best roleplay while at the same time enjoying having other people engage with them in a more serious way.

All F1 jobs will be able to be reserved and applied via a short application form, if you wish to reserve an area of the map, you can contact me on steam.

Forms:
Government Jobs
Civilian/Underground Jobs (Soon)
Theme/Mini-Event Suggestions (Soon)

Rules:
No rules will be changed during the event.

Credits:
for the original conseption of this event
for creating the graphics
Anyone who took part in the previous events.
Anyone who hosted previous events.
President:

Vice President:
N/A

SSLA:

SSA:

Police Chief:

Police Officer:

(First Backup)

SWAT Sergeant:

SWAT Unit:
N/A

Fire Chief:

Fireman:

Paramedic:

Governmental Secretary:
(Dispatch)
Very sexy.
Ohh Yes!
can i reserve the lake (actually inside it) ty
edit: nvm belmont was way nicer than my dupe they can have it
Could I get cinema parking reserved? Also dibs on Mechanic slot
I love that your gonna be doing this once a month! Sadly missed the first one but definitely gonna be there for the next! I'll be conjuring up some ideas for the future!
I laughed my ass off after reading
Quote:'' (A couple lines is sufficient) ''

on the form. I wonder who got you so far to write that. Laugh
slums car park reserved please.
And a chef slot
(Sep 3, 2018, 11:24 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I laughed my ass off after reading
Quote:'' (A couple lines is sufficient) ''

on the form. I wonder who got you so far to write that. Laugh

A lot of people, from 30 responses I was able to write a whole book
(Sep 2, 2018, 07:57 PM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]can i reserve the lake (actually inside it) ty
edit: nvm belmont was way nicer than my dupe they can have it

Hug
Can I Reserve The Standard Tavern
Reminder, the event is in one week, apply for the government job you want, other jobs will be first come first get this month. If you want to reserve a place feel free to post here. Those that messaged me before don't need to worry about it.
I can't wait!
I have updated the second post with all the positions given to the first applicants.
Pages: 1 2 3