Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> StrongestManlet, ampd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: StrongestManlet (STEAM_0:0:80752530) () , ampd (STEAM_0:1:42221590)
Server: Build
Time: 2018-Sep-02 04:15
Summary: So basically it was around 4 am in the morning (Europian time), and we were me and building a new building for a roleplay when those 2 gentlemen joined the build server and started messing around with us. It was funny in the beginning but they proceeded to disrespect us and place random stuff around our build when we told them to leave us alone, because they were wasting our time; they simply replied " We are building for our next roleplay" and "We have 10 Reps, we don't need to Roleplay", oh yeah all that because we were testing weed, if we can grow weed and take it to tell the staff about the bug, but it appears that u can grow weed but when u take it it will not transfer to the main server. They were like "You can't grow weed here" then *Destroys the pots*. Sadly I don't have a recording of that but I do have enough evidence on what they did in front of our build and what they said after being racist and disrespectful in chat and what they did with their vehicle by pushing it into our build just to mess around with it!
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/k49Rw60

Apex

The build was for our roleplay on the server, you just so happened to be occupying the same spot we wanted it in (One of the ONLY build able places within the proximity of the townhall).

I'm not sure about the vehicle as that was Ampd's.

As for the disrespect you followed me around for about 10 minutes harassing me whilst building and if I recall correctly mentioned DDOS'ing me? (ampd' might have that on film also).

Apex

We didn't encroach your build at all, and if you had wanted to build on that paved area we would have moved.

But you just seemed intent on trying to goad a reaction out of me instead of actually asking if we could move.
Alright so now ur lying and saying that I harassed u? Can u be more mature than that, please? Provide me with the evidence of harassing u and claiming and accusing me with that I said ill DDOS u please. I want the full evidence of that please and don't to be immature and talk like a kid, I want you to talk like a man to man conversation.
And u were completely not building for an RP, you were just messing around especially around us

Apex

Pretty ironic you ask for full evidence when all you can provide are screenshots of our rp build.

Apex

I don't really understand what

" please and don't to be immature and talk like a kid, I want you to talk like a man to man conversation." means either but I'll just have to assume you are trying to goad me on just like you did in game so you can try to incriminate me. 

Apex

----POSTING ON BEHALF OF AMPD---

Rule 1.4 states you can be racist/sexist in character. At no time did we use the out of character chat for any racial remarks or sexist remarks.
All we were doing was simply practicing for our roleplay on the main server, figuring out how it would work
The vehicle entered your building because i was drifting with it because i just bought it, and it flew through your door. I than asked you to nocollide your wall, which you did than I promptly removed it

I would like to request a summary of rules which we allegedly broke, so I can systematically debunk every one of them.
But the build server is not a roleplay server dude

Apex

On behalf of ampd 

"We were not attempting to roleplay with you, we were practicing our own roleplay."
practicing ur own roleplay, and "yelling" with what ur saying "infront" of our building???

Apex

I don't see how that changes or alters the point? if we had been doing it in voice, or looc / ooc sure. 

But it was in the roleplay text chat to prepare ourselves for the roleplay; This was incredibly distressing for me being a person of colour so we decided that a mostly private rehearsal would help us play it out better IG.
Im not gonna argue anymore, ill wait for the staff team to decide
Under Review.
Preface
I'm going to be frank, what you've said sounds a lot like trying to find an excuse, rather than an actual reason.

From the seems of it, your build looked portable. It could have been placed anywhere, and still achieved the same effect. There was no requirement for it to be placed directly in-front of a build which could not be moved.

For your claim of practising on build, I have never heard anything like that before. You could have sent messages to each-other over steam, typed them in notepad, or found an empty area on live.

Report Approved.
Apex will receive a warning for harassment of a build.
ampd will also receive a warning, but also a vehicles blacklist for abuse of vehicles displayed in the screenshots.