Limelight Forums

Full Version: What are LL players called???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are LL players called, cus on FL there called Fearlessians so are we Limelightians, Limers, Limelighters...

Pls help this is bugging me idk why lmao ex de
Limelighters seems alright...
Minges....  Big Grin
Toxic bastards?

Jokhah has a pretty good name tbh
[Image: 1200px-The_Limeliters_%281963%29.jpg]

The Limeliters
Formal name: LimeLighters
I guess by the majority vote were Limelighters!!
Cochise.

Apex

Lamelights
twats?

<3
Limelightarians
After quite a bit of research i came up with this highly scientific chart demonstrating the correct terminology for people that play on Limelight:

[Image: sBp3cvM.png]

As you can see (marked by the red square) Limelight users can be refered to as incredibly cool dudes (whilst the sportscar, the chick and the cap are optional, the sunglasses and the moneybags indicate that this species is belonging to a unique group of people generally refered to as "cool dudes")
(Sep 7, 2018, 04:17 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]After quite a bit of research i came up with this highly scientific chart demonstrating the correct terminology for people that play on Limelight:

--

As you can see (marked by the red square) Limelight users can be refered to as incredibly cool dudes (whilst the sportscar, the chick and the cap are optional, the sunglasses and the moneybags indicate that this species is belonging to a unique group of people generally refered to as "cool dudes")

The chart explains it all but since you said the sports car, the woman and the cap are optional, does that mean I am still a 'cool dude' if I walk around only wearing sunglasses and holding a bag of money?
(Sep 1, 2018, 12:19 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]What are LL players called, cus on FL there called Fearlessians so are we Limelightians, Limers, Limelighters...

Pls help this is bugging me idk why lmao ex de

lame lights
[Image: soulripper_zpstnr7id3m.png]