Limelight Forums

Full Version: MR USA UNBAN REQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  MR USA

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7703[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Daley  [/font]

Server:  

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Disrespecting another staff member in private messages. Rules are rules. Wrong place to complain mate.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  The reason i insulted him is because he threw my car across the map, Some guy was ruining our RP, and this Doctor Internet guy comes and says "hEs NoT dOINg AnYtHIng", When in reality he spammed a massive dupe infront of our president RP. He then lit a prop i spawned on fire, when i was using it. I tried moving it and he accused me of proppushing, The way i see it, i had all right to call him "a stuck up cunt" because thats what he was acting like. In conclusion, i did nothing wrong and Doctor Internet abused his powers.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, sea lion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
If a staff member abused their powers, please make a report on that individual staff member. Staff disrespect, or player disrespect is not allowed. No matter if they broke a rule or not. Denied.
You propblocked another RP, after we had spoken to the owners of the RP to allow access to your RP.
Your RP consisted of spamming music down the governmental voice radio.

You repeatedly threatened me, swore and yelled at me. You refused to listen to anything I said.
It's not my ban, but I believe it should be upheld.