Limelight Forums

Full Version: Breaking lockpicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b86778ee7750052c459e2d5

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: Rockford
Map (if not default):
Description: When lockpick breaks it defaults to Toolgun instead of hands 
Bug observed since: Dawn of time
Images/Screenshots: No
Steps to Reproduce: Break a lockpick
Thank you for your bug-report, Insert!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
me today: 

(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Armard:  great, now i have 2 items called 'hands / keys' in my toolbar
and my toolgun completely dissapeared, one of those items works like a toolgun tho.. 
what the foof went wrong https://prntscr.com/ko95oy

thanks for letting me know im not the only one
it seems to be abigger issue since i havent even took a lockpick in my hands
  Your image doesn't seem to load.  Would love to see what you are talking about, not that I don't believe you, just I've never seen that one before.
(Aug 29, 2018, 04:54 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]  Your image doesn't seem to load.  Would love to see what you are talking about, not that I don't believe you, just I've never seen that one before.

loads perfecly for me on both mobile and desktop ?
Works for me.
Might i mention that after this happening one of the items called hands / keys worked the same as a toolgun yet it was purely clientsided issue as others could see the toolgun
I've pushed a fix that will force switching back to hands.

As for the other issue, I'm not entirely sure what's going on there. Was this a one-time occurrence or is this happening regularly?
(Sep 5, 2018, 11:38 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I've pushed a fix that will force switching back to hands.

As for the other issue, I'm not entirely sure what's going on there. Was this a one-time occurrence or is this happening regularly?

More than once but cannot find the acctual reproduce steps, but it always somehow happened after switching from lockpick
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Monitor
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from Monitor to Closed