Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Markus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-28 21:40
Summary: RDM As The video Shows
Evidence: https://youtu.be/4C21Q9h1swg
Hello there.
Let me start off with this: I'm sorry. I am sorry for killing you. I was a mechanic trying to repair my car when I was told by someone that you were trying to lockpick it. Out of adrenaline and instinct, I pulled out my gun and shot you.

I realized afterward (as well as I was lectured about it by ) that I should not have acted the way I did and I should have instead waited for the cop to react, but at the time it seemed like he was turning a blind eye for some reason.

I hope I didn't ruin your RP, I did not mean to if I did and I am willing to cover the expenses if you have lost any items.
I've already dealt with this case in-game and warned Markus about his actions and made sure it wouldn't be repeat and if it did get repeated he would get a much harsher punishment for it. 

(Jul 12, 2016, 03:32 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]
8. Do not post reports if you know the incident has been dealt with in-game by members of staff, because you do not agree with the outcome or otherwise.

Sorry for not informing you that I responded to it in-game.
Approved.

Handled in-game.