Limelight Forums

Full Version: Blacklists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Why do blacklists have another counter after they have expired? 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png example. (Those two circled have expired yet upon being clicked display another timer.)

That is the total playtime required for the blacklist to expire.

Apex

Expire how?
So, blacklists are based on play-time. That was the play time required to finish the blacklist, which you've passed if the blacklist is expired.

Apex

It can't be? I have some that when clicked say 1 month+ but were given very recently, yet have expired.
I am not sure what you are really on about really.

They are expired to me as of now. How old is your picture?

[Image: neL2lb9.png]

Apex

(Aug 29, 2018, 02:14 AM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what you are really on about really.

They are expired to me as of now. How old is your picture?

[Image: neL2lb9.png]
Take blacklist 76075, click the word expired and another timer comes up: It says 1 month if this was when it expired I'd still have it.
I assume the blacklists are a template of the Bans and it was never originally removed. But I don't see this as a major issue.
   upon clicking the remaining time or expired time it shows you for how long was the blacklist issued for

It may be that original time was changed due to possibly staff misstyping your blacklist or changed by any other means
Okay so blacklists are based on playtime.

Take this for example: you have exactly 100 hours and are issued a 5 hour weapons blacklist. The blacklist will expire when you reach 105 hours of playtime.

On the blacklist page it will display two times, the first being the time left on the blacklist (5 hours, 0 minutes in this case) and the second (the one you have questioned) will be the total playtime required for the blacklist to expire, which would be 4 days, 9 hours in this case.

Hope this cleared everything up.
(Aug 29, 2018, 11:23 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so blacklists are based on playtime.

Take this for example: you have exactly 100 hours and are issued a 5 hour weapons blacklist. The blacklist will expire when you reach 105 hours of playtime.

On the blacklist page it will display two times, the first being the time left on the blacklist (5 hours, 0 minutes in this case) and the second (the one you have questioned) will be the total playtime required for the blacklist to expire, which would be 4 days, 9 hours in this case.

But its a 5hr blacklist not 5 days?
(Aug 29, 2018, 11:35 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 29, 2018, 11:23 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so blacklists are based on playtime.

But its a 5hr blacklist not 5 days?

You're at 100 hours.
You're given a 5 hour blacklist.
100 + 5 = 105.
The blacklist is 5 hours.
The hours you need to have when it expires is 105.
105 / 24 = 4.375 (4 days, 9 hours)
Anything else ?

Apex

(Aug 31, 2018, 12:21 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else ?

No, thank you.

I have been awoken and make w o k e to my limelight blacklist features.
Closed & Archived.