Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2 Day Ban Lift Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Viten1234

Ban ID: 7684

Banned by:  

Server: Rockford V2B

Ban Reason: D/C to avoid rp situation.

Why should you be unbanned?: You can't consider an RP situation, walking down 190 main street, when a "F.B.I Agent" comes out of no where and procceds to beat you until you unconcsious with an ASP batton, then putting the person in cuffs, calling EMS and then leaving said person standing there in cuffs for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes comes back to me tries to call police to for god knows what, police doesn't respond then proceeds to yell down his microphone random shit in german for 5 minutes straight, so I retryed connection because it was not an rp situation it was just a minge pissing off people, I did not see it as an rp, the person involved ( Mr Maaze) made no attempts to interact with me in any way, only interaction I had with him was getting beaten with an ASP batton and then sitting there for 10 minutes, then get yelled at for 5 for walking down main street.

Evidence: Feel free to check the logs from 27/08/2018, you can see I did absolutely nothing to cause this situation. I do not have recording software due to fps issues, it being if i start recording on limelight my already glorious 15 fps go down to shit.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cookiefunny4fun.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Removed the code block for you as it might avoid notifying Nightmare
Whilst I don't agree with the circumstance, you still shouldn't have disconnected. The only reason the ban is so long is because you have many priors for doing the exact same. You clearly meant to DC, so I issued the punishment as doing that is a rule violation.

Why should I lift this?
Alright, first all of all. Thanks   for fixing my thread.

Second,  I know I have priors for doing this thing, i think it 2? Not sure, but never did I do it with intention to get away from a minge, I tried reasoning with the person only to be ignored, I tried to call and admin through @ chat, no one responded and after about 15 minutes of standing there because a minge was having their fun, I left, I wanted to continue my roleplay at the time which was stoped by a minge who kept me in restraints and was trying to get me arrested for doing absolutely nothing, I had enough and since I didn't saw that as an RP situation. and saw it more as a "Im going to ruin this guy's time" I retryed connection, I only disconnected from that situation because I didnt see it as a roleplay situation, I saw it as a minge trying to screw over someone.
I belive I didn't do anything since I did not disconnect from a RP situation, I belive that I disconnected in order to get away from a minge trying to ruin other people's roleplays.
I was watching the situation unfold but didn't intervene because I wanted to see how far it would go. Often times we don't inform the reporting player that staff are watching, because it can influence people to act differently. So yes, I did respond, but I was watching.

You clearly disconnected to avoid RP. Whilst the situation wasn't the best, the player was spoken to and told to calm it down. You were in the wrong by not playing along with it. You know by now that disconnecting to avoid any form of RP is wrong, and you had little reason to do it.

Denied.