Limelight Forums

Full Version: False ban information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
username: Grandz 
Ban ID: 7675

Banned by: PilotC@[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]PilotC
server: [/font]
Cityrp2

I have been banned, for the reason "// Running from PD as Mechanic // Prior RDM as Mechanic // Lying and arguing with staff."

some of which are false, i'd like to point some things about the report: Running from PD as mechanic, i've never got banned, reported, or even warned for that and your saying that i got prior, 
and that brings me to the next point "prior RDM as mechanic" i didn't RDM anyone, the only time i killed on that playthrough was probably as an anarchist, i don't remember and final "lying and arguing with staff" i find that a bit misleading, the closest to that i said is "i don't remember getting warned banned or warned for running from the PD as a mechanic, but i will trust you, you are the admin, you have the logs, my memory is close to small" I do not mind getting unbanned, but this should be edited since there are things like "lying to admins" and "arguing" which both i didn't do, so this deserves an edit to "running from PD as a mechanic" "RDM as mechanic" but the only i do know i did is running from PD, but rdm, i didn't kill anyone, so at least please explain why are there things like "lying", i was telling the truth, i don't rember getting banned/warned for running as a mechanic, this deserves an edit or a unban 
I do not have any evidence, as i do not record when i play video games, the most i will is when i find a player constantly breaking the rules. So as i said, you can unban me, you can edit this to something more truthful. I'm not trying to make an argument out of this, and if i will i will probably facepalm the RP community and switch to "KYS GAMING"
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Grandz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Your formatting kinda messed up the post.

Please follow the template, using the template provided otherwise Pilot may not see the request. It won't be valid until then.

Please change within the next 24 hours.
I have waited 1day after changing the information, and i've still got no response, i have fixed all the possible errors, and im still getting no response
Because you haven't updated your post to use the proper template, and you haven't tagged the staff member who's issued it properly.

While I will slightly apologize for not being able to respond to you sooner, I work a full-time (excess of 40 hours) EMS shift which ultimately helps me pay the bills and with the payment of bills allows me to be on the server...so with my reply taking 3 days to reply and you were initially advised it can take a while for staff to reply I don't have much to say on that topic.

In regards to your request for the ban to be changed, that will ultimately be denied. You have a prior blacklist for RDM as a mechanic which was applied by another staff member earlier this year. Secondary to that you ran from me (as a mechanic in a personal vehicle) when I was playing as Law Enforcement.

The information that I access while it uses staff software does also populate from the same information you can access under "Courthouse" at the top bar of the website. In regards to the lying/arguing with staff I don't remember exactly what was said between us but I typically use it as a catch-all based on certain statements to notate for myself if needed in the future. I will not change this either as none of the statements I made in your ban were false.

Again I apologize for the delay in response but I will not be changing your ban notes as it was found pertinent to the situation at hand. When we apply a punishment to your ID it isn't only accounting for active actions on the server but your history in general on the server. Hope this has provided some clarification and while we try to keep players on the server and I hope this doesn't change your views of LimeLight, I have no further to say on the matter.

- PilotC
Denied.

I'm agreed with Pilot on this, and you have also failed to follow my instructions in regards to updating the template properly.