Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Yxng Rīcky Band$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Yxng Rīcky Band$ (STEAM_0:1:118528806) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-27 19:43
Summary: I was finishing building my Gun Shop with my friend, we where getting raided by SWAT because we had no license for a shooting range which I had no problem with. As I was placing a panel on the wall to turn into a shutter I was just shot by Ricky. I didn't even see him.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/8rBcvfZu7h4
-Replying for Ricky (with a few grammatical changes and overall improvements to make the reply more professional)-
[Image: 76b5b973086cd5a02c1db32c7998b6c4.png]

Hello, can you please say "we had reports on the radio saying someone was discharging firearms at 190, we asked the President about a shooting range and the President said they weren't licensed to shoot there, there was also a man outside with a super shorty so I reacted as quick as I could to stop a shootout so I neutralized the two targets"
I see, but it was clear that I was unarmed at the time so I don't understand why you shot me because I was also inside the premises not outside.
11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving. 

Approved.