Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  xXxPrivateHenkxXx

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6824[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (): [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] roxas[/font]

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2.1 - Fear RP | Pulling a gun whilst under gun point, killing the person. Was on last chance.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  First, I dont know the rules. I played for like a couple of minutes DarkRP. So I am sorry what I have done in that time on this server. Now, I know the rules. I played a lot of time other DarkRP servers. I have a lot of roleplay skills now. Also I was admin on a other server. So that gives you enough proof that I know the rules. I am sorry for what I have done. I hope that you give me a new chance, I real like this server! My apologies.

Evidence: N/A

Greetz, 
xXxPrivateHenkxXx
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xXxPrivateHenkxXx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello ,

after reviewing the case and looking into your unban appeal, I've decided that I'm willing to give you one more chance, as the ban was issued more than 5 months ago and I honestly want to believe that people really can change in that time period.

But before I do this I'd need your word that you won't commit any major rule breakages anymore. Especially regarding FearRP.

Keep in mind that, in case of on an unban, you'd be put under probation. That means that any simliar rule breakage during that time will result in a permanent suspension.

Are you okay with that?
(Aug 29, 2018, 01:38 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

after reviewing the case and looking into your unban appeal, I've decided that I'm willing to give you one more chance, as the ban was issued more than 5 months ago and I honestly want to believe that people really can change in that time period.

But before I do this I'd need your word that you won't commit any major rule breakages anymore. Especially regarding FearRP.

Keep in mind that, in case of on an unban, you'd be put under probation. That means that any simliar rule breakage during that time will result in a permanent suspension.

Are you okay with that?
I think that is a good Idea.
Unban request approved.

A probation period of 6 months will be issued. Please make sure that you are aware of the rules and if you are not sure whether or not a specific action is allowed, ask online staff or teachers or don't do it at all.
Probation is now applied.

Approved.

Moved.

Please read the rules and also the information about probation here https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-21956.html.

6 Months goes for active time, if you are deemed to not be active enough during that time like only playing 10-20 hours in 6 months or similar, it might be extended.