Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> svvoight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: svvoight (STEAM_0:0:85986331)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-27 01:30
Summary: A Nice Case of Power Gaming

Evidence: *** (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf radios in: I have demoted Waffle Pancakes from Police Officer
for reason insubordanation.
(Advert) Johnny McPeppersauce (908): The Bus is leaving RTA, next stop. Grif Drive
*** Paul Cx Denino pulls out some supplies chucked in the boot of the interceptor.
(OOC) svvoight: RIP i was demoted for no reason
*** (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf started the engine.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Hank: rest
(<3) (OOC) ampd: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(Advert) Johnny McPeppersauce (908): The bus has arrived at Grif Drive bus stop
outside Mesa. Departing in 1 minute for Grant Ave
([]->) (Leave) Player ampd (STEAM_0:1:42221590) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
You have been demoted from Police Chief for reason Demoteing people for no reason.
(PM) To svvoight: nice power gaming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats The Logs But The Important Part Will Be Below

*** (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf radios in: I have demoted Waffle Pancakes from Police Officer

(OOC) svvoight: RIP i was demoted for no reason

You have been demoted from Police Chief for reason Demoteing people for no reason.
(PM) To svvoight: nice power gaming

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thats The Evidence Feel Free To Look In The Logs Though Also
just so its a bit easier to read heres it broke down

***  (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf radios in: I have demoted Waffle Pancakes from Police Officer
(Advert)  Johnny McPeppersauce (908): The Bus is leaving RTA, next stop. Grif Drive
 *** Paul Cx Denino pulls out some supplies chucked in the boot of the interceptor.
(OOC) svvoight:  RIP i was demoted for no reason
 ***  (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf started the engine.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Hank:  rest
(<3) (OOC) ampd:  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(Advert)  Johnny McPeppersauce (908): The bus has arrived at Grif Drive bus stop
outside Mesa. Departing in 1 minute for Grant Ave
([]->) (Leave)  Player ampd (STEAM_0:1:42221590) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
(PM)  To svvoight: nice power gaming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats The Logs But The Important Part Will Be Below

***  (Sanjeev) Ryan Wolf radios in: I have demoted Waffle Pancakes from Police Officer

(OOC) svvoight:  RIP i was demoted for no reason

(PM)  To svvoight: nice power gaming

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thats The Evidence Feel Free To Look In The Logs Though Also
Approved.

Please note next time that screenshots of console are infinitely better than copy pasted text from console, as copy pasted text can very easily be forged. Thankfully the validity of the logs can be confirmed very quickly from logs which is why I'll allow this PR.

Accused will receive a president blacklist.