Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> NerdyGM, [L²:RP][W-G] maarten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: NerdyGM (STEAM_0:0:142086070) , [L²:RP][W-G] maarten (STEAM_0:1:68977685)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-25 14:49
Summary: So I was getting healed by the Paramedic when I heard Shots Fired. I ran to 190 Main Street to see the first accused Individual with his Gun on Semi-Auto as he had just finished shooting up a Mechanic. As I went closer, he shot an innocent Anarchist for no apparent reason. When I got inside the shop and aimed my gun at him, He shot and nearly killed me. This violates rules -

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.

3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic.

The second accused Individual Bodyslammed the Injured Mechanic for no apparent reason. This is in violation of -

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.

Evidence:
PRA.