Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ampd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ampd (STEAM_0:1:42221590)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-24 00:30
Summary: I was turning onto Mainstreet with Janty and out of nowhere ampd just shot me. I posed no danger here and neither did Janty.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/frvtzTZU-sw
I was involved in this incident. We didn't pose any threat an I personally believe this person directly attacked us as we had run ins with him previously in another life. He didn't even attempt to RP, he just falsely arrested me on the spot. And KOS'd my friend.

Apex

-involved-

Was pres on at the time, you had been hitting cars and trying to run people off the road for about 20 mins.

A choice was made it was to take you out instead of risk more lives.
The accused has asked that I post on his behalf to this PR as he is currently experiencing issues when attempting to access his forum account. To that is he is requesting additional help.

His response: After reviewing the video, I was not in danger of being hit and was running out into the road. In my opinion, I was technically at fault.

From my perspective, I was a new police chief. I heard calls on the radio
about extreme reckless driving and drifting from a black tahoe in the area, I ran outside
and was greeted with said tahoe. I pulled my weapon expecting the vehicle to come to
a stop, but opened fire because i believed i was going to be hit.

Obviously I was not going to be hit, but from my perspective I had the
president, multiple officers and such screaming at me about 3 different pursuits at the time. I understand I am technically at fault here but hope you will understand my perspective.
We have settled our differences, I request this PR to be closed. Thanks.
Handled by user.