Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Cucklevision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Cucklevision (STEAM_0:0:25686928) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-24 02:30
Summary: So me and my friend at 2:30 AM decided to go to the server so I could understand a bit more about meth. I spawned my vehicle in the inner shell and I noticed that it was broken, so I decided to fix him in the fix section inside the inner shell. I noticed a police car coming and didn't give too much attention until he entered backward and slammed into my car. This time I didn't give him too much attention, because it was 2:30 AM and there's was only 3 players on. Then I spawned my dupe at 1 Richard Drive and started driving to there, but this officer was now following me, I thought to myself "Probably this guy will continue his ride" but no, he stopped his car in front of my house and started talking to, he first asked for an apology and I said "Sorry sir" after that he handcuffed me and arrested me 15min for ramming into his car. At this time, I started to trash talk to him in OOC and he was legit disrespecting me, trying to give a reason for what he had done.
I got out of jail and I started recording.

Stuff that I didn't include in the video:
There was one point that his friend was a paramedic so he could shoot us and then revive us to put us in jail.
Before I told him to get out of the Nightclub area whit my gun, I tried multiple times to ask him to leave, but he seemed AFK and his friend confirmed.
When he finishes raiding the Nightclub he decided to disconnect and we couldn't talk to him anymore.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/I8us8iLQohQ
All I see wrong in that video is you trying to RDM me at the end and failing.
It was not RDM if you read what I say I was telling you to leave, you got out of the car and pulled out your taser.
Telling me to leave why? You have no right to try and make a police officer leave a public road.
Also as you had already tried to use lethal force, fearrp didn't apply when I accidentally switched to my taser instead of my pistol.
I told you when you were "AFK" that you were making our business look bad and you parked the car in the wrong way, I don't know if you remember but you arrested me for slamming into my car. So, I first gun pointed you then changed to my bat to get your attention, you then get out of the car and wanted to use your pistol? Right, I'm not getting into an argument whit you.
(Aug 24, 2018, 03:59 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]Also as you had already tried to use lethal force

Dude I died, you can see the NLR in my top corner, I'm a new person and you don't know me. That's metagaming.
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:05 PM)SilvAfonso Wrote: [ -> ]I told you when you were "AFK" that you were making our business look bad and you parked the car in the wrong way

What a valid reason for trying to kill me.
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:07 PM)SilvAfonso Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 03:59 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]Also as you had already tried to use lethal force

Dude I died, you can see the NLR in my top corner, I'm a new person and you don't know me. That's metagaming.

No, attacking someone with a baseball bat. I don't know if you've noticed but you overlaid an image over the NLR timer so I can't see it - why have you done that?
Because i was having private conversations whit my friend?
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:08 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:05 PM)SilvAfonso Wrote: [ -> ]I told you when you were "AFK" that you were making our business look bad and you parked the car in the wrong way

OMG, do you read? I didn't want to kill you I wanted you to go way ffs.
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:19 PM)SilvAfonso Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:08 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG, do you read? I didn't want to kill you I wanted you to go way ffs.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+a+baseball+bat+a+lethal+weapon

Even if you weren't trying to kill me, it wasn't a valid reason to start attacking me either.
I was trying to get a response from you, you were there for 20min probably doing nothing. I knew you weren't afk and you were trying me to get your attention, and you got m8.
Quote:Stop trying to dig out and face your punishment like a man.
why were you following Silv around?
IC: They were acting suspicious and shouted something about buying drugs to bait me.
OOC: We were the only people on the server besides one guy who was a paramedic.
(Aug 28, 2018, 11:53 AM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]IC: They were acting suspicious and shouted something about buying drugs to bait me.
OOC: We were the only people on the server besides one guy who was a paramedic.

Dude you were already in the nightclub before i was, wtf ahaha
Pages: 1 2