Limelight Forums

Full Version: Should the amber lights have a Lightbar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So well, I though about that it made little sense for the amber lights to have no Lightbar.
Since well, they are supposed to warn you and a undercover warning vehicle is pretty rare, infact I've never seen a Vehicle without a lightbar when it has amber lightning.
So should the LL amber lightning package include them ?

[Image: q6L52Fd.jpg]
[Image: PS6roM8.jpg]

Apex

No, most contractors use their own vehicles so might not want a lightbar atop them. Makes little sense.
Should be an optional feature based on the intended use
*cough*

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-239.html

suggestion thread 

*cough*
(Aug 24, 2018, 04:52 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Should be an optional feature based on the intended use

When I made the Cheerokeh (?) I made it that the Lightbar was a equipment option (like you change lightbars on the police cars, etc.) I asked Doc if he liked it and he said that its not necessary (or smth similar)
Not needed.
(Aug 24, 2018, 08:03 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Not needed.

Well, I mean . They should warn, and you cant warn better with a lightbar (unless you have a big flashing sign on the back)
(Aug 24, 2018, 09:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, I mean . They should warn, and you cant warn better with a lightbar (unless you have a big flashing sign on the back)

A bright light is a bright light. Lightbar doesn’t really make a difference. Besides, most amber light setups don’t have a lightbar because it simply isn’t needed, they’re expensive, and they usually are the owner’s personal vehicle.
Just add it. Simple.
(Aug 24, 2018, 10:28 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 09:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

A bright light is a bright light. Lightbar doesn’t really make a difference. Besides, most amber light setups don’t have a lightbar because it simply isn’t needed, they’re expensive, and they usually are the owner’s personal vehicle.

Well, I mean..  i've never seena vehicle without a lightbar or atleast a orange dome ontop if they have Amber lights.. but then again its america and its sometimes weird for me. (Not in the insulting way)

Apex

(Aug 25, 2018, 06:35 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 10:28 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 09:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I mean . They should warn, and you cant warn better with a lightbar (unless you have a big flashing sign on the back)

Well, I mean..  i've never seena vehicle without a lightbar or atleast a orange dome ontop if they have Amber lights.. but then again its america and its sometimes weird for me. (Not in the insulting way)
dunno why it can't be optional.
(Aug 25, 2018, 04:17 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 25, 2018, 06:35 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 10:28 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]A bright light is a bright light. Lightbar doesn’t really make a difference. Besides, most amber light setups don’t have a lightbar because it simply isn’t needed, they’re expensive, and they usually are the owner’s personal vehicle.

dunno why it can't be optional.

(Aug 24, 2018, 06:11 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]When I made the Cheerokeh (?) I made it that the Lightbar was a equipment option (like you change lightbars on the police cars, etc.) I asked Doc if he liked it and he said that its not necessary (or smth similar)
I don't think this is necessary to be honest. Considering the Emergency Lighting for Photon was causing client issues not too long ago, adding more components won't help that issue.
(Aug 25, 2018, 06:06 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this is necessary to be honest. Considering the Emergency Lighting for Photon was causing client issues not too long ago, adding more components won't help that issue.

Not sure if one Lightbar does that much when the commonly used Explorer and Taurus have tons of lighting equipement.