Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> MaxDD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: MaxDD (STEAM_0:0:145308674) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-23 22:44
Summary: I Was Arested By The New Minges Of Minges For Arresting Somone That Spat On Me MaxDD Came To Jails And Started Nade Mingeing And FailRPing. He Also Hit Me Multi Times With Baton For No Reson When I Was Standing Still Not Moveing. (attempt RDM , FailRP)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/42YdssWcnqM
https://youtu.be/YyghrJMpDlM
he made us go thru a whole half an hour thing waiting for him just to be demoted and the tried cuffing me and wasting our time even more and we just did that cus he as anonoying and he mindged a bit aswell he CDMed and rammed our vheicles multiple of times

was also there
Sorry CDMed?????? when where who... Minged??? no I cuffed you cos you spat at me 
can check logs to prove it
ok first of all its not nade minging as you put it it was one nade secondly it wasn't even him m also gonna point out the fact that you were randomly handcuffing him for no apparent reason and in my opinion you deserved, id fully express my opinion but unfortunately i am not allowed to do so here.

and failrp don't get me started like ive already said the incident of you randomly handcuffing people also fail rp and before you can comment on anyone breaking the rules you should probably report yourself for the amount of backstreet administrating you do.

that is all Smile
(Aug 24, 2018, 01:07 AM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]ok first of all its not nade minging as you put it it was one nade secondly it wasn't even him m also gonna point out the fact that you were randomly handcuffing him for no apparent reason and in my opinion you deserved, id fully express my opinion but unfortunately i am not allowed to do so here.

and failrp don't get me started like ive already said the incident of you randomly handcuffing people also fail rp and before you can comment on anyone breaking the rules you should probably report yourself for the amount of backstreet administrating you do.

that is all Smile
your not involved plz do not post here.
and im getting evdance for the reson I cuffed him
[Image: jl3t03.jpg]
i am involved i was there
As The Evdance From logs Show MaxDD Spat On Me So I cuffed Him As This Is Assalt Upon A Fediral Agent
the difference is though he did it for a reason cause u were being aggressive and or insulting towards him. which gives him perfect reason to do so
also get yourself a new insult " The New Minges Of Minges" it barely even makes sense 

(edited now ive seen the video) (im too tired for this shit) its a few grenades ffs its not exactly crime of the century. in my opinion PR'S should only be used for major stuff like fear rp and other stuff along them lines, a few grenades got thrown which inconvenienced you for like 10 seconds grow a pair and deal with it, ive had grenades thrown at me dont see me make a PR do you.

and lastly it wasn't ARDM because not at one point in that cell did he attempt to kill you he hit you with a baton 1-2 times ffs , give it a rest will yah, your no saint your constantly threatening to arrest for no valid reason as well  (RDA). [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]as the back street administrating  [/font]
(Aug 24, 2018, 02:21 AM)SaberWolf999 Wrote: [ -> ]also get yourself a new insult " The New Minges Of Minges" it barely even makes sense 

secondly like ive stated he didn't even through the grenade and you cant exactly count it as grenade abuse one was thrown and that was by me and i'm more than happy to admin that, and if im being totally honest if thats counted as abusing than things really are messed up. its not abuse its more corrupt gov .

and lastly it wasn't ARDM because not at one point in that cell did he attempt to kill you he hit you with a baton 1-2 times ffs , give it a rest will yah, your no saint your constantly threatening to arrest for no valid reason as well  (RDA). [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]as the back street administrating  [/font]
RDA is not a thing
rda is a thing random arrest thanks have nice day

and the quoting kinda useless cause i was editing it

cause like it says above i watched the video
please do check out the edited version  because its 1.34 in the morning and id like sleep rather than arguing over something so stupid (id do that in game but irl whats the point )
  plz respond not your buddy
Pages: 1 2