Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Viten1234, Markus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Viten1234 (STEAM_0:1:65340467) () , Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-23 20:43
Summary: The 2 Reported Players Decided To Raid Town Hall Due To Them Getting Demoted For Corruption And Exacution Of Others, The Reported 2 got To Town Hall Pres Floor Hostaged Us Then Decided To Exacute Me And The Vice, Aswell As A Hostaged SSA That Was Tied Up Unarmed, So Rules Broken Here Are 9.1 (9.1 - As with everything else, you need an in-character reason to hostage someone. Do not call the emergency services just to hostage them, and do not hostage firemen/paramedics if they have to come into your base to do their job. You can ask for $2000 per hostage maximum, and you must release them once your demands have been met. You must look after your hostage the entire time – do not leave them tied up in a room alone. ) After Less than 1 Min Of Tieing Us Up Thay Untied The vice Commanding Him To Leave The Job (fail RP). Then I say No You Cant Do That. Thay Tie Him Back Up And Shoot Us Both Ded Brakeing 9.1 Quote Of Rule 9.1 (You must look after your hostage the entire time) Thay Failed To Do This By Killing Us When We Are Tied Up Unable To Do Anything

Thankyou To brown For The Recording
Evidence: https://youtu.be/8qlE61pZoc8
Let's start at the beginning. You asked me (SWAT) as a President and not a dictator to first execute the police chief, AbleBodiedCripple, then when I refused and uncuffed him, you demoted me and the whole police force.

Then we decided to go up there and overthrow you for corruption. We did not tie you up to become hostage, but rather because I did not know what to do, so I cuffed you temporarily. We did not go there to take hostages, but to kill you, I just did not know if that would count as RDM. Then I decided that if we wanted to take hostages, we would need to ask for demands, but since we did not need money or want to take hostages, we continued on with the RP.

I asked Leon and you to leave your position, but since you told me it would be FailRP, I decided that the only way to overthrow you as a corrupt president would be to kill you, so that is what I did. It was done, so I went back to our base, disarmed and resumed my life as a citizen.
(Aug 23, 2018, 10:55 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]9.1 (You must look after your hostage the entire time) Thay Failed To Do This By Killing Us When We Are Tied Up Unable To Do Anything
 Involved.

They had a perfectly good reason to raid you as you were corrupt and demoted your whole police force including them. 
And also "You must look after your hostage, that doesn't mean you're not allowed to kill them, it means you cant leave the hostage tied up and run away.
No you cant kill them we done nothing for you to kill us at all. we was standing still tied up no reson at all to kill us
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:01 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Let's start at the beginning. You asked me (SWAT) as a President and not a dictator to first execute the police chief

Right So I Had NO fucking clue he was police chief at fucking all. he was whereing doctor outfit with no badge or radio coms talking to us with the on going situation on bank roof. all I saw was him shoot a "Unarmed Guy" (I saw go firarm) off the roof of the bank. so automaticly assumed he was a killer. I oderd for a lockdown Ect… Due to the shooting. I then later find out its a fucking police chief?? shooting players off bank roof with a shotgun. then when I oder for him to get arrested for muder the intire PD Go fucking loopy shit, corrupt as fuck, failing to follow oders ect. so I demoted the ones that failed to follow oders after I warned.
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:01 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]It was done, so I went back to our base, disarmed and resumed my life as a citizen.

So More Fail RP You disarm and go back to civ after killing the pres and vice and most of the PD? you cant just disarm and go back to civ after doing that you gota do after RP ect
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:06 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:01 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Let's start at the beginning. You asked me (SWAT) as a President and not a dictator to first execute the police chief

Right So I Had NO fucking clue he was police chief at fucking all. he was whereing doctor outfit with no badge or radio coms talking to us with the on going situation on bank roof. all I saw was him shoot a "Unarmed Guy" (I saw go firarm) off the roof of the bank. so automaticly assumed he was a killer. I oderd for a lockdown Ect… Due to the shooting. I then later find out its a fucking police chief?? shooting players off bank roof with a shotgun. then when I oder for him to get arrested for muder the intire PD Go fucking loopy shit, corrupt as fuck, failing to follow oders ect. so I demoted the ones that failed to follow oders after I warned.

Why would you try and get Markus to execute the Police Chief
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:09 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:06 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]

As I Siad In The GREEN I Had No Clue He Was Police Chief.
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:08 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:01 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]It was done, so I went back to our base, disarmed and resumed my life as a citizen.

So More Fail RP You disarm and go back to civ after killing the pres and vice and most of the PD? you cant just disarm and go back to civ after doing that you gota do after RP ect

AS he said he left and went back to his HOUSE, where he then removed his guns and mask, How can you assume he didn't Rp it?
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:11 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:09 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:06 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Right So I Had NO fucking clue he was police chief at fucking all. he was whereing doctor outfit with no badge or radio coms talking to us with the on going situation on bank roof. all I saw was him shoot a "Unarmed Guy" (I saw go firarm) off the roof of the bank. so automaticly assumed he was a killer. I oderd for a lockdown Ect… Due to the shooting. I then later find out its a fucking police chief?? shooting players off bank roof with a shotgun. then when I oder for him to get arrested for muder the intire PD Go fucking loopy shit, corrupt as fuck, failing to follow oders ect. so I demoted the ones that failed to follow oders after I warned.

Why would you get Markus to execute anyone, that is dictator RP, and you didn't have permission
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:12 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:08 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]

AS he said he left and went back to his HOUSE, where he then removed his guns and mask, How can you assume he didn't Rp it?
Yet Agen RED TEXT He States He Resumed His Life As Citizen A Citizen Is A None Crime Guy Not A Mass Muderer Espetialy Not A Assasin
Riggs you were told in person and on the radio multiple times that he was the police chief.

And second the demoted cops and me the mercenary (which was hired to kill you (president) and the vice president (leon) came there with no objective to take you hostage, I came to assassinate which was what I did, we then went back to our house and disarmed then because it is a house, you can hide and put stuff away in houses, we weren't gonna throw gear away if we got away with something so we just stashed it at the house for other ocasions.
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:15 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:11 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:09 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you try and get Markus to execute the Police Chief

Why would you get Markus to execute anyone, that is dictator RP, and you didn't have permission
Blue Text I DID NOT Tell Him To EXECUTE Anyone I Told Him TO Shoot Him He Just Killed SSA( gov worker )
As I said you were told multiple times that the person you wanted arrested was the Police Chief, by me, Markus and other people involved and you simply ignored us.
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:17 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:15 PM)Young Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:11 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]As I Siad In The GREEN I Had No Clue He Was Police Chief.

Blue Text I DID NOT Tell Him To EXECUTE Anyone I Told Him TO Shoot Him He Just Killed SSA( gov worker )

Which SSA did he kill? What was his name?
Pages: 1 2