Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> That kike who hates you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: That kike who hates you (STEAM_0:1:31977033) ()
Server: Other
Time: 2018-Aug-23 14:21
Summary: OOC Dissing me constantly calls me timid in-game and on the forums
Evidence: [Image: 4E3tTrk.jpg]

Deleted User 5617

Timid isn't an insult, it is synonymous with shy. We've tried to explain this to Jong multiple times however he just responds by screaming how we're mingebags.

https://prntscr.com/km2jzm

Blatant last attempt to try and get someone he dislikes punished, which won't happen considering no rules have been broken lol. Had I called him "John 'The Shy One' Jong" it'd be the exact same as this. Nice try though Jong.
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:26 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]Timid isn't an insult, it is synonymous with shy. We've tried to explain this to Jong multiple times however he just responds by screaming how we're mingebags.

Blatant last attempt to try and get someone he dislikes punished, which won't happen considering no rules have been broken lol. Nice try though Jong.
In the context of how you said it, i believe it is classed as an insult because your using it in a derogatory way.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 23, 2018, 04:29 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:26 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]Timid isn't an insult, it is synonymous with shy. We've tried to explain this to Jong multiple times however he just responds by screaming how we're mingebags.

Blatant last attempt to try and get someone he dislikes punished, which won't happen considering no rules have been broken lol. Nice try though Jong.
In the context of how you said it, i believe it is classed as an insult because your using it in a derogatory way.

That makes absolutely no sense, it doesn't matter what you feel - what matters is that the word timid isn't an insult which is your whole claim here. Calling you "shy" or "quiet" isn't insulting, explain what you mean by "a derogatory way".
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:30 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:29 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]

That makes absolutely no sense, it doesn't matter what you feel - what matters is that the word timid isn't an insult which is your whole claim here. Calling you "shy" or "quiet" isn't insulting, explain what you mean by "a derogatory way".
Search what the word ‘derogatory’ means then and find out Smile

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 23, 2018, 04:32 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:30 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:29 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]In the context of how you said it, i believe it is classed as an insult because your using it in a derogatory way.

I know the definition of derogatory, I'm asking you in what manner is what I said derogatory.
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:32 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:30 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]That makes absolutely no sense, it doesn't matter what you feel - what matters is that the word timid isn't an insult which is your whole claim here. Calling you "shy" or "quiet" isn't insulting, explain what you mean by "a derogatory way".

I know the definition of derogatory, I'm asking you in what manner is what I said derogatory.
The way that you are saying the word timid and how frequently you are saying it in a negative way.

The whole post is also disrespectful and you shouldn’t be happy that a player is leaving.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 23, 2018, 04:37 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:32 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Search what the word ‘derogatory’ means then and find out Smile

The way that you are saying the word timid and how frequently you are saying it in a negative way.

The whole post is also disrespectful and you shouldn’t be happy that a player is leaving.

I shouldn't be happy that a PLAYER is leaving but I am happy that someone who repeatedly broke rules and made me and my friend's time on the server less-enjoyable has. I can call you shy or timid how ever much I want, it is an observation about the way you acted on the server (in that you frequently hid yourself behind guards and armed people) and not an insult. Have you any proof that "timid" is an insult?
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:40 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:37 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]I know the definition of derogatory, I'm asking you in what manner is what I said derogatory.

I shouldn't be happy that a PLAYER is leaving but I am happy that someone who repeatedly broke rules and made me and my friend's time on the server less-enjoyable has. I can call you shy or timid how ever much I want, it is an observation about the way you acted on the server (in that you frequently hid yourself behind guards and armed people) and not an insult. Have you any proof that "timid" is an insult?

Please explain how I ‘hid’ my self behind guards and armed people? How have I made your time less enjoyable? Is this because I tried to make a server wide RP when you were pretty much brand new to the server?

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 23, 2018, 04:46 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:40 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:37 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]The way that you are saying the word timid and how frequently you are saying it in a negative way.

Please explain how I ‘hid’ my self behind guards and armed people? How have I made your time less enjoyable? Is this because I tried to make a server wide RP when you were pretty much brand new to the server?

https://youtu.be/YJEDMhSiGb4

One of the many times you've taken part in RP's and had people surrounding you with guns out to protect you, if you'll remember this is the exact RP which inspired us much later on to call you Timid Jong. Please stop trying to fanny about and avoid the question, do you have any proof that timid is an insult?
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:51 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:46 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:40 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]I shouldn't be happy that a PLAYER is leaving but I am happy that someone who repeatedly broke rules and made me and my friend's time on the server less-enjoyable has. I can call you shy or timid how ever much I want, it is an observation about the way you acted on the server (in that you frequently hid yourself behind guards and armed people) and not an insult. Have you any proof that "timid" is an insult?

One of the many times you've taken part in RP's and had people surrounding you with guns out to protect you, if you'll remember this is the exact RP which inspired us much later on to call you Timid Jong. Please stop trying to fanny about and avoid the question, do you have any proof that timid is an insult?
The proof is the SS I used as the evidence because you are clearly using it as an insult

I am sick of constantly saying this so I am going to wait for staff to review this.

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 23, 2018, 05:01 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:51 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 04:46 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Please explain how I ‘hid’ my self behind guards and armed people? How have I made your time less enjoyable? Is this because I tried to make a server wide RP when you were pretty much brand new to the server?

The proof is the SS I used as the evidence because you are clearly using it as an insult

I am sick of constantly saying this so I am going to wait for staff to review this.

Fine with me as I understand the meaning of the word you hail an insult, its you versus a word that has been used in the English language to express someone being quiet for hundreds of years at this point haha.
If we're arguing over the use of "timid", then no. That's not an insult. I will say though, you should probably stop calling people that if they're irritated because otherwise it's just borderline harassment at that point.

Denied.