Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs (STEAM_0:1:116551935)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-23 12:02
Summary:  OOC DISRESPECT
I refused to give him a gun license, he kept on messaging me and he got pretty aggressive so I told him to chill out in OOC and he said that. Wasnt really necessary tbh.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1489935876
dude 
can you not take a joke it was not a diss it was a simple joke
You were being rude for no reason.
There Was A Law Put In Place Stating "All Firearms Are Illegal Without A Pass." <copy past from real law
So I Called Requesting Weapon Pass As I Am Security Guard, And Due To The Fact ROCKFORD / The Server Is Takeing Place In the USA. Guards Are Sometimes Armed, Do Note I Did Say I Want To BUY A Weapon Pass He Say No, I Say Well I Just Got Shot At What Am I Ment To Do To Defend Myself. Him > Call 911 Me> I CANT IF IM GETING SHOT I NEED TO REACT FAST.
Then You Took It To OOC Over Me Getting Mad IC?? why was this
(Aug 23, 2018, 03:00 PM)EllisW Wrote: [ -> ]You were being rude for no reason.

I Can Be Rode When I Like How I Like IC Wich I Was No Reson For You To Take It To OOC
Still was disrespecting in OOC never the less.
Iv Asked A Question Why Did You Take It To OOC?
Even if there was IC things going on, did you have to insult in OOC especially after returning for a ban for the same thing?
no it wasnot ment to be a OOC diss it was purely a joke and not for diss resons
It's in OOC how can it be not OOC?

You just came out of a week ban, and this time you'll have at least two weeks. "It was a joke/prank bruv" is never a good excuse.
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It was a joke/prank bruv

I Did not Say This It Was A Joke As I Siad Not A OOC Diss Can No One Take Jokes In This World?????
And If I Made Him CRY im Sorry Ok Its A Joke Not Diss
(Aug 23, 2018, 02:54 PM)EllisW Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: [L²:RP][S³] Leroy Gibbs (STEAM_0:1:116551935)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-23 12:02
Summary:  OOC DISRESPECT
I refused to give him a gun license, he kept on messaging me and he got pretty aggressive so I told him to chill out in OOC and he said that. Wasnt really necessary tbh.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1489935876
If It Wasnot RED TEXT Then Why Post A PR
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:12 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 23, 2018, 11:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It was a joke/prank bruv

I Did not Say This It Was A Joke As I Siad Not A OOC Diss Can No One Take Jokes In This World?????

(Aug 23, 2018, 11:00 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]no it wasnot ment to be a OOC diss it was purely a joke and not for diss resons

Riggs please read your posts.

You said it was purely a joke, now you say it's not
Pages: 1 2