Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ampd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ampd (STEAM_0:1:42221590)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-22 21:58
Summary: Basically this guy was changing the EMS's paint job when the EMS told him not to. everything was said in voicechat. I recall what was said was: 'Hey! You better not be changing the cars color' [By the EMS] Then the mechanic said 'No just reparing it' And then he changed the color to pink. When the EMS asked him to change it back he changed it to black.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/X54wqVW
PS when I said do you want me to make a PR I was speaking to the EMS but I could hear nothing from any player. But I could hear normal game sound.
Posting on behalf of ampd

I unfortunately was not recording this uneventful incident.

The driver said:
Repair it please and dont make it pink. I didnt hear the 'dont' and repaired his ambulance and made it pink. He promptly said, oh not pink haha. 
So i instantly changed it back. We both laughed, it was pretty funny. The
reporter here is completely unrelated to the incident and is only mad because his medical treatment
was delayed by the conversation we had.
I wasn't even injerd so I did'nt really need medically attention plus my sound kept going in and out so I coudnt hear him say most of it if thats what he said then my bad.
Denied.