Limelight Forums

Full Version: i63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iAkWcrC.png]

INSOMNIA63 THIS SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY

Insomnia returns to the NEC, Birmingham on 24th-27th August for its biggest summer show yet. See your favourite youtubers from across the globe, play some of the latest games, experience virtual reality, relive the past in our retro zone, and try a new level of gaming in the tabletop zone and so much more all under one roof.

Anyone going? 

Edit 1: Personally i've been twice, once to i52 when I was younger and into minecraft so I mainly saw that and then again to i55 when I was into Sidemen and I thought it was ok. If triple A games are mainly what you play (Like me) it probably isnt for you since there arent many there apart from Ubisoft stand the Fifa stand and minecraft section, however if indie games or classics are your thing then you would love it due to the large tent filled with old shit.

Edit 2: Here are the Youtubers going if your interested;
8BitGaming
Alfie Deyes
Animated Callum
Ant
Ashens
Atozy
BarnyBoon
Crispy Concords
Dan Bull
DaGames
DangThatsALongName
Dawko
Durv
Ethan Gamer
FaZe Kay
Gaming Beaver
Gameboy Luke
Generzon
Grant Hinds
ImAllexx
JackSucksAtLife
JeromeASF
Josh Clayden
JMX
KianDymuni
KidsBox
MarzBar
Landon
Lewis Blogs Gaming
Meelayyb
Meganyy
Minimuka
NerdOutMusic
Patterrz
Peter Dunne
Poke
Pro Pepper
Pyrocynical
RossBoomSocks
SB737
SeaPeeKay
Seedeng
SXVXN
Suda
Syndicate
The JMC
Tofuu
The Prenti
Tyler Bate
UberDanger
Valkia
WillNE
YammyXOX
Xavier Woods
Yogscast
In other words a fuckin shit ton of youtubers lol
I've never heard of any of these YouTubers.
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:20 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of any of these YouTubers.

same i was so confused who tf most of emm are Iliterally know like 12 of em
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:20 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of any of these YouTubers.

no but ya boi Marzbar follows me on twitter even tho i hate him

Eddie

I've only heard of 3
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:52 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

Bartbaker used to follow me lol
Me and 7 others are going until Sunday and will be sweating games out in the BOYC hall. It's also my first time going

I'm looking forward to trying out the division 2.
(Aug 22, 2018, 09:29 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:52 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

Bartbaker used to follow me lol

bartbaker follows everyone, he follows me and also like 200k other people...
(Aug 22, 2018, 09:32 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]Me and 7 others are going until Sunday and will be sweating games out in the BOYC hall. It's also my first time going

Me Vader, Marvin Hampton and 2 others are in BYOC we're AF1-6 if you wanna come say hi lmao
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:09 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ][Image: iAkWcrC.png]

INSOMNIA63 THIS SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY

Insomnia returns to the NEC, Birmingham on 24th-27th August for its biggest summer show yet. See your favourite youtubers from across the globe, play some of the latest games, experience virtual reality, relive the past in our retro zone, and try a new level of gaming in the tabletop zone and so much more all under one roof.

Anyone going? 

Edit 1: Personally i've been twice, once to i52 when I was younger and into minecraft so I mainly saw that and then again to i55 when I was into Sidemen and I thought it was ok. If triple A games are mainly what you play (Like me) it probably isnt for you since there arent many there apart from Ubisoft stand the Fifa stand and minecraft section, however if indie games or classics are your thing then you would love it due to the large tent filled with old shit.

Edit 2: Here are the Youtubers going if your interested;
8BitGaming
Alfie Deyes
Animated Callum
Ant
Ashens
Atozy
BarnyBoon
Crispy Concords
Dan Bull
DaGames
DangThatsALongName
Dawko
Durv
Ethan Gamer
FaZe Kay
Gaming Beaver
Gameboy Luke
Generzon
Grant Hinds
ImAllexx
JackSucksAtLife
JeromeASF
Josh Clayden
JMX
KianDymuni
KidsBox
MarzBar
Landon
Lewis Blogs Gaming
Meelayyb
Meganyy
Minimuka
NerdOutMusic
Patterrz
Peter Dunne
Poke
Pro Pepper
Pyrocynical
RossBoomSocks
SB737
SeaPeeKay
Seedeng
SXVXN
Suda
Syndicate
The JMC
Tofuu
The Prenti
Tyler Bate
UberDanger
Valkia
WillNE
YammyXOX
Xavier Woods
Yogscast
In other words a fuckin shit ton of youtubers lol

Most of them are shitty Minecraft playthrough youtubers
(Aug 26, 2018, 12:07 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2018, 09:32 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]Me and 7 others are going until Sunday and will be sweating games out in the BOYC hall. It's also my first time going

Me Vader, Marvin Hampton and 2 others are in BYOC we're AF1-6 if you wanna come say hi lmao

Yeh might drop by we are at the back AT - 12 - 13
(Aug 26, 2018, 01:05 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 26, 2018, 12:07 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeh might drop by we are at the back AT - 12 - 13
Alright mate we're heading back down a bit later so like cya in a bit

Defo not with me Toungue Toungue
(Aug 26, 2018, 01:17 PM)IamVeryToXiC Wrote: [ -> ]

Defo not with me Toungue Toungue

We will swing by bud Smile