Limelight Forums

Full Version: Third person ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b7d621f2665f38c2da1a973

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: CityRP 2
Map (if not default): Rockford_V2b
Description: I was driving the bus , and whenever i press CTRL , it gives this error in the console : 
[ERROR] 

1. unknown - [C]:-1

Error in hook CalcView: gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/plugins/vehicles/cl_init.lua:30: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'pairs'

gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/plugins/vehicles/cl_init.lua:30: in function 'v'

lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84: in function <lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:67>
[C]: in function '‌‎‬‪‭'

Bug observed since: Today
Images/Screenshots: None (effort lol)
Steps to Reproduce: Get into a bus and try to press CTRL , it will then say something is creating script errors
Thank you for your bug-report, JunkyGardai!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Could possibly to do with this update?

A new update has been released!
Fix the Third Person Camera in vehicles. No longer collides with people in the back of vehicles.
by Doctor Internet.
Just checked, that line isn't in a function. Will need to see it again, if it comes up again.
Also wasn't able to zoom out on the long bed truck. Don't know if it is spitting errors out serverside, but I want to zoom again.
You can also see under the map with the Third Person when you are sat in a vehicle.
Fixed?
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed