Limelight Forums

Full Version: GCSE Results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, well, fuck: GCSE results are TOMORROW.

What do you think ya'll are gonna get? I know I fucked my GCSEs, I slept through a Physics Paper and completely missed a Maths paper.
I know I fucked my GCSEs, just worried how much I cucked them lmao
Good luck guys.

If you fuck it up/ are disappointed, know that you do have a shit ton of options.

I would recommend to all those considering it, to do a-levels and do them well.

Have a look at this website - https://www.studentladder.co.uk

They provide a list of company openings, starting from GCSE placements right up to leaving Uni. Get experience early and GCSE results are kind of irrelevant. Can't say how much help it would have been to get experience at GCSE/A-level years.

Also if anyone wants to chat about their future options please hmu, love aiding people in career ambitions.
fucked my english cus im not good at creative writing and missed paper 2 maths cus i was at home fast asleep
I did my GCSEs last year and passed everything. This year I failed my first year in Sixth Form so now I'm looking for apprenticeships. Word of advice, Sixth Form is no joke. You think Geography was easy in Secondary? Believe me, Geography in Sixth Form is nothing like the subject in Secondary; it's probably the hardest subject you can choose. I was the best in my Geography class in Secondary, but I got a U in both my mock and actual exam. 

Politics is basically just history but about former prime ministers instead. Doesn't tell you anything about which party you might want to vote for.

English as always is boring but easy.

Highly recommend Psychology. Dw if you know fuckall about the subject beforehand, no one does. It's basically like introducing you to a poem, but instead of a poem you're learning about a case of some brain damaged guy. Seriously fun, not too hard, but definitely a challenge.
also 

Apex

Good luck guys, don't worry too much about GCSEs either you don't do great, in 5 years no one will care about them.
I got a 2 on my ACT. Did I pass?
Lol wat are GCSEs for?

We have sat and act if thats the equivalent in murica.

Or AP may be the equivalent, Idk.
General Certificate of Secondary Education - It's our main grades, mainly used to get into college.
mans working in maccies now

Eddie

(Aug 22, 2018, 06:42 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]mans working in maccies now

Well Done on getting the job!!!
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:56 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2018, 06:42 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]mans working in maccies now

Well Done on getting the job!!!

I didnt really apply, it's a last resort
To be fair maccies is quite good for a college job, it pays better then minimum wage, they offer big discounts etc etc
IB ftw
Hah. Scotland got their results a week ago.
Pages: 1 2 3