Limelight Forums

Full Version: SiegeCom | Season 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SiegeCom | Season 1
Welcome to the SiegeCom Season 1, a Rainbow Six Siege Competition. If you have joined the discord server, you have already taken a great interest or have been invited from the previous Season 0 which was maintained within the LimeLight grounds.

With the feedback and information received and learnt from the previous season, we have finally been able to make a proper tournament-style competition that will allow a more suited fit for everyone's enjoyment and fun. While the competition doesn't have a certain date until next week, we'll be able to easily flex to everyone's best times on the weekend we decide to do it. This will be the 7th to the 9th or 14th to the 16th.

What is the Tournament?
There will be multiple teams fighting in a Tournament styled competition much like the game Super Smash Brothers. See image at the bottom of the thread [Source#1]. The gamemode we will be playing is the Team Deathmatch Bomb with the added bonus of the recently added Pick and Ban system into the Year 3 Season 2 Custom Games. Players from both teams will be able to decide to ban both two attacking operators and two defending operators. Depending on the timeframe that SiegeCom begins, the new Season 3 operators WILL be allowed in the competition for those it is available to.

Teams will play against one and another to see who can reach to the Semi-Finals and Finals and claim themselves to become the SiegeCom Season 1 Winners. The rewards are yet to be decided on however as SiegeCom is not going to be related to LimeLight or Garry's Mod it will most likely be a reward for Ubisoft or Steam.

Team Management and Assigning
This game is nothing without a team. You will be allowed to set up your teams. The definite maximum is 5 in a single team however that does not prevent you from using less than 5 players in your team. You can go Lone Wolf but that will be on your own call. While we will not be accepting reserve members this season, Team Members CAN JOIN a game if they were ejected from the game or arrive late as they'd receive the penalty already for not having that teammate to support their team.

Rules and Regulations
Rules are very basic and I hope I do not require to state them if I am honest.

General Toxicity and Bad sportsmanship can lead to not only you being removed from the competition and it can lead to your team if you fail to stop. While in Season 0 this wasn't a thing that was the monitor or punished heavily, we are going to be taking teams and people down for Toxicity within the match time. This also includes before, during and after any games. Anyone being toxic to a player within the Service Discord provided will reductions on their team.

Help and Support
If you have any concerns or issues before, during or after the competition, Competition Staff are here to help and will try to support you at any time.

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/Bg7SfZw

#ChavCorpFTW #RecruitRushWillWin

If you wanna join Chav Corp then PM me on discord @!John Jong#0420