Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Mumble's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Mumble 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50187576

Your Age: 19

Hours on server: 388

RP Events you have been in:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Riddle Bomb [/font]
PD Bomb Scare 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Trainwreck RP [/font][/font]

Reps Issued:  6

Ban History on Limelight: No Bans

Blacklist History on Limelight: No Blacklisrts

Warning history on Limelight: No Warnings to my knowledge

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for:  FUMUKU International Manufacturing Division 

Full Name: Morgan Smith

All Nicknames: Morgan, Smithy

Date of Application: 21-08-2018

Date of birth:  06 /   05 / 1993

Place of Birth:  Tenby, Wales

Telephone Number: N/A

Mobile: 07842 652445

Driver's License Number: Morgan8402Smith2455

Current Residence (Complete in Full) 

Address: 1 Richard Drive

Zip code: RF44 9DL

Suburb / City: Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 7 Park Place

Zip code: SA70 7NB

Suburb / City Tenby

Why are you applying? I am Applying for the Manufacturing Division, As i am a Highly Qualified Electrical Engineer.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I started my Electrical Engineering Career in The University of Cardiff, Then was offered a Role as an apprentice in  SP Energy, I Worked my way up through the ranks and I have worked on projects ranging from Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Classified Projects for the Ministry of Defense.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

As an experienced Electrical engineer, I have worked on Classified projects and could bring new ideas to Fumuku, I will complete my job to the Highest Standard, I will assist my colleagues in any tasks that are required and need to be attended. 

What will you offer FUMUKU?

As stated previously I will offer my secret knowledge of Ministry of Defense projects,  I will offer my loyalty to the company and Assist Fumuku Employees to complete tasks to the highest standard

Character Bio:

I was born in the Seaside town of Tenby in South Wales, I had a rough childhood my Mother and Father we taken from me at a Young age, They were involved in a Car Crash. I was taken into the care system.
I attended college to study engineering when I was 17 to keep away from my foster parents. I studied Electrical Engineering for 2 Years in College and managed to save enough money from my job working as Security in a Shopping Center to fund myself to go to Cardiff University. After 3 Years of learning I was taken on as an Apprentice in SP Energy and worked my way up, After my brother passed away after being involved with a gang I moved to Rockford where I am currently unemployed, And looking for a Great Company like Fumuku International to join.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]
done.

promote.

cooldude.