Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost, [L²:RP] Cole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) () , [L²:RP] Cole (STEAM_0:0:88974383) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-21 19:34
Summary: I spawned as SWAT along with ToXiC we walk outside and stay in the PD parking as SWAT usually do and Cole pulls up and comes over to us and confronts us about a person walking past us WHICH we didn't even see because he was already down in the jails being arrested by force ghost. Also bearing in mind that he isn't a sergeant or supervisor so he cant tell us what to do unless the SWAT sergeant says so. I say some along the lines of "we were already out here as he walked down in there and I don't care" He then gets me and ToXiC demoted for not doing our job without requesting it in-game via the radio/voice or any other means I believe they were using a third party software to do such actions.
Evidence: https://streamable.com/eqdme
There’s no rule against this.
(Aug 21, 2018, 09:09 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]There’s no rule against this.

It's powergaming... you said nothing ingame to contact the sergeant.
(Aug 21, 2018, 09:09 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]There’s no rule against this.

Also 1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.
Quote:Also 1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.

You failed to highlight the fact that it states "give yourself an advantage". I had gained absolutely no advantage from using a third-party VOIP software than using the in-game radio. I was already speaking via said third-party software at the time and just used that instead, for the sake of ease.

Not to mention, you see this happening in quite a lot of PRs where people are using Discord or another form of third-party software to communicate for in-game communication so why would this case be any different? There is no rule that states otherwise, neither have staff informed us that it's not allowed.
(Aug 21, 2018, 10:28 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also 1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.

You failed to highlight the fact that it states "give yourself an advantage". I had gained absolutely no advantage from using a third-party VOIP software than using the in-game radio. I was already speaking via said third-party software at the time and just used that instead, for the sake of ease.

Not to mention, you see this happening in quite a lot of PRs where people are using Discord or another form of third-party software to communicate for in-game communication so why would this case be any different? There is no rule that states otherwise, neither have staff informed us that it's not allowed.

1. It did give you an advantage over me because I wasn't able to defend myself and you just got him to demote me.
2. Like I said it was powergaming you can't just demote somebody out of nowhere without contacting the sergeant in-game there was literally no RP behind what so ever.
You could've easily defended yourself when the Police Chief came over to where you were, and I said to him "It's these two here", but instead you stood there and stared at him.

Regardless, I'm going to leave this for staff from hereon otherwise it'll just go round in circles.
(Aug 21, 2018, 10:43 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]You could've easily defended yourself when the Police Chief came over to where you were, and I said to him "It's these two here", but instead you stood there and stared at him.

Regardless, I'm going to leave this for staff from hereon otherwise it'll just go round in circles.

Why would I take a normal officers word on saying I'm being demoted lol? you werent no higher rank? and I didn't have the time he already had it typed out you can even see how fast he demoted. Enough from me said

ForceGhost

(Aug 21, 2018, 10:59 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2018, 10:43 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]You could've easily defended yourself when the Police Chief came over to where you were, and I said to him "It's these two here", but instead you stood there and stared at him.

Why would I take a normal officers word on saying I'm being demoted lol? you werent no higher rank? and I didn't have the time he already had it typed out you can even see how fast he demoted. Enough from me said

You can see me type it right in front of you, you also didn't even attempt to contact me IC to complain about your demotion.
(Aug 21, 2018, 11:17 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2018, 10:59 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]

You can see me type it right in front of you, you also didn't even attempt to contact me IC to complain about your demotion.

Why would I contact you? everybody knows how you are as a police sergeant and how much you and cole bum together It would have made 0 difference and trust me I'm not the only one who will tell you that.
Denied.

3.9 - Do not use information obtained by out-of-character means, in-character (Metagaming). Exception-you may use Teamspeak/Discord/similar as a radio, but only if it would make sense in-character (do not use it to bypass injury, FearRP, NLR, etc.). 

Also, Supreme and Joley were both on and yet you decided against making any @ calls directly after the incident, for some reason.