Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Other
Time: 2018-Aug-21 10:16
Summary: POSTING FOR IVNT, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS:

Private messages need permission from the other person before being posted, except when being used as evidence in the Courthouse.
The right highlighted picture shows a screenshot from a private group chat.
Evidence: [Image: QBKCpx5.png]
No they dont its in a group chat so the message is legally owned by myself, , , ,
, , , , and .
IVNT Wrote:You could say this about all PMs but this was a private group chat and it isn't owned by you at all. Messages are private, and aren't yours to share unless using for evidence in the courthouse
-INVOLVED-
This is a petty attempt to get Jong a sort of punishment, no one in their right mind would take offence to that, it's not any sensitive information, it's not incriminating, it's just you joking around and saying "your so racist please die". Simply turn the other cheek mate, if you're offended by something ignore it, the world isn't going to change just because your feelings got hurt. Just ignore it mate.
And 2. It's a public group chat, anyone can be invited and can see that message, if it was in Private Messages your case would hold some water but right now you've got an empty bucket.
Its like  hasnt removed my signature and warned me for it which I would understand cus that was in a private dm (pls dont its a good meme), but no or anyone else that has a private dm as a signature the other person doesnt care except you cus your tryna get me in some sort of trouble apart from the fact it is YOU.

All this shows is that you stalk everything I do to get me banned.
(Aug 21, 2018, 12:44 PM)Hypocrisy Wrote: [ -> ]-INVOLVED-
This is a petty attempt to get Jong a sort of punishment, no one in their right mind would take offence to that, it's not any sensitive information, it's not incriminating, it's just you joking around and saying "your so racist please die". Simply turn the other cheek mate, if you're offended by something ignore it, the world isn't going to change just because your feelings got hurt. Just ignore it mate.

IVNT Wrote:You're not involved
IVNT Wrote:Nightmare may want your comment to be there, but as I don't remove it because it breaks IMG rule 6
I feel like your targeting and harassing me
-Involved-
Guess i have just one thing to say, The messages were posted in the A37 Discord Group, This is a private group and all messages displayed in this group fall under fair use as it is displayed in a public setting. I find this really petty and is one reason why i left LL, Whatever you do no matter how little your gonna get a PR on you........ Sorry for ranting but its true, IVNT you have called them that before in game and no one makes a pr on you so what gives you the right to do it to them?
Okay enough ranting, feel free to message me on steam if you have any questions regarding my comment
Approved.

As mentioned, images containing user conversations shouldn't be used without permission (regardless of context) unless it's for user within the courthouse as evidence.

A forum warning level of 15% will be applied and the image will be removed.

EDIT: Brief note. I don't really care about my DM's being there, as it was for jokes and I don't really mind.