Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AyeeAnonymous, Test Советский Сою, Xenon, Markus, AbleBodiedCripple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: AyeeAnonymous (STEAM_0:0:121158941) () , Test Советский Сою (STEAM_0:1:65938093) () , Xenon (STEAM_0:0:174059298) , Markus (STEAM_0:1:36038228) () , AbleBodiedCripple (STEAM_0:0:80752530) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-20 02:05
Summary: So these guys join every day just to mess around pretending to be "communists", they shoot everyone in the government unlawfully even if they didn't do anything wrong (doing their usual job by keeping peace in the city like the police) they will shoot whoever is in the government and whenever they want, they break the server rules just to do that, some of them broke several rules like NLR, FearRp, FailRp, Doomforts, Double dooring, etc; They joined 2 days ago and they killed everyone in the government, and they will do it repeatedly literally every single day, they raid any governmental building just to shoot everyone in it, even if those people are just trying to do their jobs as I said before. Multiple people witnessed that including me because I got killed many times by them whenever I was a part of the government.

Every time when we try to roleplay, they will just mess everything up.
The evidence is in the video and the screenshots of their job titles (they changed their jobs multiple times, and there was some of them without any job title just running around and killing people) I hope that I made it clear enough for the staff team to decide. I finally got a chance to record everything they did to us today! Everything happened at 1:06 (but my mic was unenabled sadly)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/mMKEg9LiYfI
https://imgur.com/a/3xftmCK
-Involved (Officer with the Glock)-
Yes. However, some things you have pointed out are not correct or things are missing. The person we were arresting had the job title 'Citizen' and therefore can have no affiliation with a gang such as the 'Communists' who go around shooting up the police 24/7.

Although my point below cannot be proven, it is still quite a valid point. How would the gang know we were arresting this man? I don't see anyone at any point start typing so I feel as though everyone was in discord talking together and giving each other information they would not have been able to give in character. They're just contributing to the mass aggressive RP happening on the server and it is not helping.

Every day these 'Communists' will come on and take over the town hall or something for a reason like 'The Police Shot Us'. Today their reasoning was the fact that we raided them for 'No Reason'. Our reason was the fact they shot up the Police Department and a surviving officer reported the fact that they were at US 76 white house. They're using their job as an excuse to take over the town hall for no reason and cause havoc, ultimately ruining others Roleplay.

Apex

Not sure why I am tagged in this as I didn't break a single rule. 

Thank you anyway.
Here is my point of view:

I joined a call with AyeeAnonymous when they joined LL with Admiral. I kept doing my RestuarantRP, as you probably know as you were an attendee. When I stopped (since I was going to leave) I decided to join them. This was after they raided the PD, something I did not know about. Then we went to our house at 76 and armed up.

From my point of view, the SWAT raided us for no reason as I was not told that they have raided the PD before. From that point on I shot the SWAT that was shooting at me as well as police that was. Then we went to the Town Hall where SWAT advanced on us so I shot in the general direction of them to warn them. Then I got shot in the head and that was the end of my part.

I have not been part of this "CommunistRP" until today so I cannot attest to anything beforehand.
We were originally breaking people out of jail then I was told to change my job. We then hide out at white house on US 76. We then, with a reason I'm unaware of, got raided. I get killed (With a paramedic who healed during raid) during the raid and come back. Then then block off town hall and when officers approached, a gunfight broke out under misunderstanding. I was unarmed and hostaged, police released me.

Like Mark, this is my only communist rp I've done.

I was only told to raid pd to free our friends. It didn't come to my mind to ask why.
I can confirm with their todays experience expecially with STEAM_0:1:65938093 i wanted to make this report myself as he was repeatedly breaking fearrp, and under said fearrp of a batton, he spawned a gun right up from his inventory and proceeded to shoot up an entire restaurant
On behalf of STEAM_0:1:65938093:

"I got contracted to break somebody out of jail by Admiral and we went to the white house and recruited them. The police then failed to raid us so we went to town hall to take over to retaliate. A shot was fired in the air as a warning and they lost it. For the past 12 days I have had a past of communism rp. In the café, I shot them because I didn't see the thing, when I said to put it away, he said no, the waitress then came out with a gun so I shot them both."
Also I forgot to add, with the town hall raid, I had just respawned when the police fired on us so me and Xenon ran to the press floor to escape. the hostage situation and the fact I am unarmed can all be validate by the police involved.
-Involved- SWAT officer at the time were the incidents with the white house at US 76 and the town hall occurred.

2 minutes after the police lost a raid at the US 76 white house where those "communists" were basing, a whole bunch of armed guys comes to the town hall and storms it (no president at the time). I approach them and ask what they are doing.
Test Советский Сою then replied by shooting near me. After that incident, I ran back to the PD and a firefight began. For the people complaining that apparently the police "started shooting at you at the town hall": You guys were heavily armed, storming a governmental building for literally no reason and shot near a gov. official. What do you expect? Flowers?
(Aug 20, 2018, 04:32 PM)AyeeAnonymous Wrote: [ -> ]On behalf of STEAM_0:1:65938093:

"I got contracted to break somebody out of jail by Admiral and we went to the white house and recruited them. The police then failed to raid us so we went to town hall to take over to retaliate. A shot was fired in the air as a warning and they lost it. For the past 12 days I have had a past of communism rp. In the café, I shot them because I didn't see the thing, when I said to put it away, he said no, the waitress then came out with a gun so I shot them both."

Quote:I have had a past of communism rp
Sorry? Which RP? Killing the entire police force over and over again? Nice RP. You keep baiting the police with public display of weaponry.

Quote:A shot was fired in the air as a warning and they lost it.
We lost what? Every single of your peeps got either arrested or killed at the town hall raid.
(Aug 20, 2018, 03:22 PM)AyeeAnonymous Wrote: [ -> ]We were originally breaking people out of jail then I was told to change my job. We then hide out at white house on US 76. We then, with a reason I'm unaware of, got raided. I get killed (With a paramedic who healed during raid) during the raid and come back. Then then block off town hall and when officers approached, a gunfight broke out under misunderstanding..

Quote:Then then block off town hall and when officers approached, a gunfight broke out under misunderstanding..
You (the commies) have blocked the entire street at the town hall with a Kamaz and barricades. You proceeded to run into the town hall with AR-15's, Shotguns and other heavy weapons. I do not really get your point of "misunderstanding". You guys raided a governmental building, shot at officers.

Quote:We then, with a reason I'm unaware of, got raided
Maybe you got raided because you just raided the jails, hmh? Seems legit, right?
(Aug 21, 2018, 11:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2018, 03:22 PM)AyeeAnonymous Wrote: [ -> ]We were originally breaking people out of jail then I was told to change my job. We then hide out at white house on US 76. We then, with a reason I'm unaware of, got raided. I get killed (With a paramedic who healed during raid) during the raid and come back. Then then block off town hall and when officers approached, a gunfight broke out under misunderstanding..

Quote:Then then block off town hall and when officers approached, a gunfight broke out under misunderstanding..
You (the commies) have blocked the entire street at the town hall with a Kamaz and barricades. You proceeded to run into the town hall with AR-15's, Shotguns and other heavy weapons. I do not really get your point of "misunderstanding". You guys raided a governmental building, shot at officers.

Quote:We then, with a reason I'm unaware of, got raided
Maybe you got raided because you just raided the jails, hmh? Seems legit, right?

They didn’t raid the jails, they shot up the Police Dept. Over a 2minute arrest to save someone they realistically should have had no affiliation with they their job title as “Citizen”.
(Aug 21, 2018, 11:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

You (the commies) have blocked the entire street at the town hall with a Kamaz and barricades. You proceeded to run into the town hall with AR-15's, Shotguns and other heavy weapons. I do not really get your point of "misunderstanding". You guys raided a governmental building, shot at officers
As I say, I had just been killed by you guys at White House and spawned there, I wanted no more affiliation with the communists until I was told to at town hall just before the fight broke out. As I also say, I did not have any weaponry therefore I did not fire upon you guys. I fled to town hall because it was the closest place to escape, and with no President on, we found it convenient to hide there. We being me and Xenon. I did not block off the town hall either, I didn't see who did because I would have still been dead (AFK while dead)

I do believe people who have been put in this forum did do wrong things such as the town hall issue. General fact is that I was bought into this.
"AyeeAnonymous You did help with us taking town hall, you said I'm putting my gun away and "pretending" to be a hostage you are lying to avoid getting punishment on the server. Also, Markus, you did help with the taking of town hall to you only stopped because you got killed and you said on discord " I'm stopping this RP because I don't want my reputation ruined on the server" they where your words to be exact. 

If you look at the log at the date in mind you can some of the people saying that they weren't in the raid/taken over of the town hall did shoot at police/swat and did some of them pretending to be a hostage. 

Also we "raided" PD as we asked and paid by Admiral to break someone out of it. So we did, Admiral then joined the communist so at that point I didn't take payment because he joined the communist so he gives his life to help the Rockford city out of the dark day. 

May I also add, the day beforehand this happened. I was doing Communist RP for over 12 hours, keep this mind to someone to say in this PR "Every time when we try to roleplay, they will just mess everything up." I do Roleplay with the Communist I have done gun stores with the communist RP I have done bases with the communist RP and other such Roleplays. Doing passive/aggressive RP with the background. 

I have followed "[font=open_sansregular, Arial,]3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer. " [/font]

I have never broken this Rule while doing this RP "[font=open_sansregular, Arial,]13.5 - Do not commit a crime with the sole intent of getting into a chase and/or firefight with the police. " [/font]
(Aug 23, 2018, 03:40 PM)33_Советский Союз Wrote: [ -> ]"AyeeAnonymous You did help with us taking town hall, you said I'm putting my gun away and "pretending" to be a hostage you are lying to avoid getting punishment on the server. Also, Markus, you did help with the taking of town hall to you only stopped because you got killed and you said on discord " I'm stopping this RP because I don't want my reputation ruined on the server" they where your words to be exact. 

If you look at the log at the date in mind you can some of the people saying that they weren't in the raid/taken over of the town hall did shoot at police/swat and did some of them pretending to be a hostage. 

Also we "raided" PD as we asked and paid by Admiral to break someone out of it. So we did, Admiral then joined the communist so at that point I didn't take payment because he joined the communist so he gives his life to help the Rockford city out of the dark day. 

May I also add, the day beforehand this happened. I was doing Communist RP for over 12 hours, keep this mind to someone to say in this PR "Every time when we try to roleplay, they will just mess everything up." I do Roleplay with the Communist I have done gun stores with the communist RP I have done bases with the communist RP and other such Roleplays. Doing passive/aggressive RP with the background. 

I have followed "[font=open_sansregular, Arial,]3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer. " [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I have never broken this Rule while doing this RP "13.5 - Do not commit a crime with the sole intent of getting into a chase and/or firefight with the police. " [/font]

Quote:...he joined the communist so he gives his life to help the Rockford city out of the dark day. 

Which dark day? There wasn't even a president at the time. I fail to see how you "help" the city when you massacre the entire government.

Quote:I have followed "3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer. " 

You had no valid reason to raid the town hall. You got raided because you raided the PD before. Instead, you and your people are stating that the raid on your base was "purely random" hence why you've raided the town hall. It was not random. It was a consequence of your actions.

Quote:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I have never broken this Rule while doing this RP "[/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]13.5 - Do not commit a crime with the sole intent of getting into a chase and/or firefight with the police. " [/font]

Apparently staying on the roof of a house whilst being heavily armed and/or shooting at officers for nothing is no bait? Aight pal.
Pages: 1 2