Limelight Forums

Full Version: Killroy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Deleted User 5617

Your Name:  PAuly Jones

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7628[/font]

Banned by: 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Mr.Marsh  
[/font]

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Impersonating another Member - RDM (killing a ragdoll by throwing it around), Lying to Staff[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't want to be unbanned as I did bodyslam but I want the lying saying I lied removed, I didn't lie I said "yeah I'll be upfront with you mate I probably did do that." and then 10 mins later he bans me for "lying". I do not respect Marsh telling me I'm lying when I did not, I said to him straight away and then he dropped me down and left it 10 mins before banning me. I just want the "lying" bit removed and I'm all solid to leave the ban as is, I don't want to be unbanned but calling me a liar when I did the right thing and was honest is quite frankly dubious.

Evidence: I rarely record my games, Marsh was there at the sit as was my friend over discord  
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Killroy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I was listening over discord,  said something along the lines of "Ill be fair mate, i did probably do that" (sorry english not best)
[Image: 25dc3967f2aab9acf7aa20d26518165d.png]
Teachers doing the same as killroy did yesterday, this is hypocracy by the staff.

Deleted User 5617

I'd also like to add in regards to the "impersonation" case how come the teachers did it last night but had not even a warning yet I get banned for that partly and Sea lion gets warned for it? Seems really fishy..

[Image: 25dc3967f2aab9acf7aa20d26518165d.png]
Dear Killroy, thanks for the appeal.
Regarding the lying accusation. According to my record of the event you denied the boddyslam at first but later on corrected yourself. Given the fact that i do not hold any audio recordings of our conversation at that time, i will give you the benefit of the doubt in this case. Please bare in mind that the duration or kind of your penalty is not going to be altered as its extend and kind were linked to the impersonation and the boddyslamming case (the lying accusation did not efffect the decision to ban you)
It may be possible that i missheared this part in our convesation therefore the request will be approved.
Regarding the Impersonation: Rule 1.14 is pretty clear about player impersonation. I dont know the case you were refering to. In your case however the violation was clear.

It apologise for any inconvenience and wish you a good day
Marsh
Ban reason was edited, anything else to add

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 26, 2018, 06:58 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Ban reason was edited, anything else to add

Nah thats all, cheers.
Closed, will count as approved due to reason edit