Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> sea lion, That kike who hates you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: sea lion (STEAM_0:0:65135421) () , That kike who hates you (STEAM_0:1:31977033) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-19 16:14
Summary: Both users are impersonating a community member. They are using the same steam name, description and character name.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/fAt0leT

Deleted User 5617

Was changed as we began roleplaying.
There is nothing against the rules with using the name that another player happens to use
I was in an at this time because of an issue related to both players, hence why I was allowed to ignore the NLR warnings (which can be seen in the pictures).
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:19 PM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing against the rules with using the name that another player happens to use

It's ToS, however, I reported it over @ in-game and I believe got them to change their names back
Rule 1.14 - Do not attempt to impersonate players or staff. This includes using staff tags or tags that look very similar.
We changed it mere minutes after it was brought to our attention

Deleted User 5617

We are new players, we were told to change them and we did. We were warned not to do it again by a user.
I got a warning and That kike who hates you was banned, close this PR
Approved.

Whilst this was a rulebreak, users seem to realise this and was fixed in a quick manner.

No further action will be taken.