Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> sea lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: sea lion (STEAM_0:0:65135421) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-19 16:10
Summary: Impersonating another player, Went to the extent of changing his profile picture to match the other persons.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/866426475264ce044b8ce33fe928162f
What do you mean? What danger is it to pull a practical joke? I didnt break any rules and i havent done anything wrong. Seems like you are posting this just to spite me. For the record i changed my profile picture and name 2 minutes after changed it to mr johnny jonngy

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 19, 2018, 06:16 PM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? What danger is it to pull a practical joke? I didnt break any rules and i havent done anything wrong. Seems like you are posting this just to spite me. For the record i changed my profile picture and name 2 minutes after changed it to mr johnny jonngy

I can back this up, we were joking about OOC but as soon as we began properly RPing we changed our names back. This isn't against the rules.
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:18 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:16 PM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? What danger is it to pull a practical joke? I didnt break any rules and i havent done anything wrong. Seems like you are posting this just to spite me. For the record i changed my profile picture and name 2 minutes after changed it to mr johnny jonngy

I can back this up, we were joking about OOC but as soon as we began properly RPing we changed our names back. This isn't against the rules.
It is a violation of ToS, however, I reported it over @ in-game and I believe asked you to change your names back.
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:19 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:18 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]

It is a violation of ToS, however, I reported it over @ in-game and I believe asked you to change your names back.

That's a lie, "MrMarsh" hasnt even tried to contact us...
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:22 PM)sea lion Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:19 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:18 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]I can back this up, we were joking about OOC but as soon as we began properly RPing we changed our names back. This isn't against the rules.

He brought one of you after I reported it and then you changed your names back. This isn't my PR so I won't reply now.
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:23 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:19 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]It is a violation of ToS, however, I reported it over @ in-game and I believe asked you to change your names back.

He brought one of you after I reported it and then you changed your names back. This isn't my PR so I won't reply now.
He mentioned it to that kike who hates you, i wasnt aware of it

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 19, 2018, 06:23 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2018, 06:19 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]It is a violation of ToS, however, I reported it over @ in-game and I believe asked you to change your names back.

Sealion was not aware, I just told him to change it back. I was infact brought by Marsh.

Deleted User 5617

Oops guess joking is not allowed on here, epic
I got a warning, close this PR
Approved.

Handled by Marsh.