Limelight Forums

Full Version: Amy's Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Amy

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6136[/font]

Banned by:  

Server:  CityRP

Ban Reason:insulting and threatening staff members

Why should you be unbanned?:  Hello there I am Amy, I use to play LL a long time ago but I always had a rage issue cause I don't know depression I guess... I was told to try and solve it and I have tried many times but I still seem to explode when I'm really really mad but now its better because I always apologize when I calm down but now I calm down much faster like 1-2 mins so I always say sorry faster... I know I can be considered "toxic" in that case but I honestly don't try... I want to be unbanned off LimeLight because I actually like playing there... I keep talking to my friends about it and how I RPed there and they always go like that's crazy but I always send them and they end up getting bored alone or something but I just wish I can be unbanned so I can play with my friends again and enjoy RPing... I know I am not giving much reasons but about my ban reason I do admit I insulted many staff multiple times but about the threat I only did it once and it was a joke I told a mod or something "I will kill you when I am unbanned" and it was a joke cause I didnt even have much guns or gun experience in game or anything but I mean still I don't think that was a good reason to take it seriously I understand my ban isn't mainly because of that but it was a joke and I am sorry for the insults to staff and I have apologized to them many times but usually they ignored but I mean I was told later they tried helping me get unbanned so I respect that... I would like to just be unbanned so I can enjoy RP again and all.. I hope this gets accepted and I hope I get a chance to show that I have changed

Evidence: 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zharkan16.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
[Image: 019995eec4b1ba6153cb0a156c1053fb.png]

This is from your previous UBR. 

[Image: 4b37222df9698f6f16aa04d1dd67e85f.png]

This is from the courthouse appeal rules. 

You've already appealed once too early already for this ban, and you were informed of this then; which is why you'll be issued a warning for ignoring said courthouse rules. 
Denied.