Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> 〖〗MinhajHaque〖〗
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: 〖〗MinhajHaque〖〗 (STEAM_0:0:111671151)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-19 00:34
Summary: An arugment occured about a high repair cost, that he was charging 5k for a repair.

It ended up in the cops being called and me physically shooting the mechanic and he ended up dying, though about 5/10 minutes later I get a hitman kill me who I told me OOC that the mechanic has requested it despite them already dying.

This means he has broken NLR, and also given a false/invalid reason for a hit.

Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/548b52796a7c80f76dfc...d163c7.jpg - here's me driving away as he's laying on the ground injured and eventually dies

Quote:() (Local OOC)  H4MZ4: ooc by who?
() (Local OOC)  H4MZ4: was it a mechanic -_-
(<3) (Local OOC)  Janty: Mechanic xD
First of all you had no reason to shoot me at all as a chauffer if I may add. You just got salty cause I said 5k for repairs as you were constantly bothering me while I was setting up. Second of all I was sitting in a car checking to see if my avatar and signature has been made yet. If you saw the OOC message you would know I was AFK to go check also there was 2 mechanics online. Thirdly you kept bringing it up on OOC even though a staff member said for us to stop talking about it.

So if you haven't been salty and trigger happy none of this will happen.

Im not sure if chauffers are allowed to kill people like that but if they arnt then you broke the rules as well hence you should be punished for it too. 

I will happily take a warn im not gonna argue but you should not have done that just for me charging you 5k for repairs.

Thats It from me have a nice day!
(Aug 19, 2018, 02:55 AM)Minhaj Haque Wrote: [ -> ]First of all you had no reason to shoot me at all as a chauffer if I may add.

Make a PR rather than complaining about it like 2 people already mentioned to you IG

You just got salty cause I said 5k for repairs as you were constantly bothering me while I was setting up.

As I mentioned IG, there was much more to it but also as mentioned, make a PR to focus on that scenario as this is currently about your NLR

Second of all I was sitting in a car checking to see if my avatar and signature has been made yet. If you saw the OOC message you would know I was AFK to go check also there was 2 mechanics online.

Not sure how this is even relevant to anything

Thirdly you kept bringing it up on OOC even though a staff member said for us to stop talking about it.

Re-check it, the vet said that you kept responding anyway

So if you haven't been salty and trigger happy none of this will happen.

Still irrelevant, make a PR

Im not sure if chauffers are allowed to kill people like that but if they arnt then you broke the rules as well hence you should be punished for it too. 

Still irrelevant, make a PR

I will happily take a warn im not gonna argue but you should not have done that just for me charging you 5k for repairs.

Ok, now we are on topic, you broke rules becaues you suspect I broke rules.
For the record, I’m no longer staff. I was just a neutral party that didn’t want either of you arguing in OOC.
(Aug 19, 2018, 05:43 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, I’m no longer staff. I was just a neutral party that didn’t want either of you arguing in OOC.

Yes I understand and im thankful as you tried stopping us from arguing. I apologise if it interrupted your rp
I am curious why you thought that it is appropriate to shoot someone for charging you more than you want and having an argument with you, as a Chauffeur. Seems like RDM to me. And this is important, seeing as it might be a violation of your probation period.

As for the main purpose of the PR, yeah the NLR violation by the accused is evident and obvious from statements and logs.
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:04 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ] I am curious why you thought that it is appropriate to shoot someone for charging you more than you want and having an argument with you, as a Chauffeur. Seems like RDM to me. And this is important, seeing as it might be a violation of your probation period.

As for the main purpose of the PR, yeah the NLR violation by the accused is evident and obvious from statements and logs.

I also did admit to the NLR but I too am curious on why he did that.
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:04 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious why you thought that it is appropriate to shoot someone for charging you more than you want and having an argument with you, as a Chauffeur. Seems like RDM to me. And this is important, seeing as it might be a violation of your probation period.

I had a weapon on me anyway for self defense, but he was provoking violence iirc over adverts and face to face, but when I gave a threat to him for the provokrative behaviour, he called the police at me. Doesn't seem like a random to me, if anything it was an over-exageration on my part.
(Aug 21, 2018, 02:23 AM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:04 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious why you thought that it is appropriate to shoot someone for charging you more than you want and having an argument with you, as a Chauffeur. Seems like RDM to me. And this is important, seeing as it might be a violation of your probation period.

I had a weapon on me anyway for self defense, but he was provoking violence iirc over adverts and face to face, but when I gave a threat to him for the provokrative behaviour, he called the police at me. Doesn't seem like a random to me, if anything it was an over-exageration on my part.

But you were a chauffeur and your job title, albeit custom, did not display any sort of criminal tendencies (not that I'd consider it appropriate to be murdering people as a chaiffeur regardless of job in the majority of situations). So you were a taxi driver who decided to murder someone over an argument.

I was not being violent to you. All I said was if you dont like my prices go to the other mechanic thats it you were the one being violent.  if you want to give me a warn for my nlr feel free to do so but im sure he should get warned for RDM but its your decision not mine and im happy either way. Dont want to create a bad reputation for myself.
(Aug 21, 2018, 09:41 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

But you were a chauffeur and your job title, albeit custom, did not display any sort of criminal tendencies (not that I'd consider it appropriate to be murdering people as a chaiffeur regardless of job in the majority of situations). So you were a taxi driver who decided to murder someone over an argument.

My /status had changed according to my emotional status. I don’t see it appropriate either as a a taxi driver, which why i mentioned being excessive considering him calling the police and telling them I was going to murder him while I already had a weapon on me.
(Aug 21, 2018, 10:51 PM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2018, 09:41 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2018, 02:23 AM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a weapon on me anyway for self defense, but he was provoking violence iirc over adverts and face to face, but when I gave a threat to him for the provokrative behaviour, he called the police at me. Doesn't seem like a random to me, if anything it was an over-exageration on my part.

My /status had changed according to my emotional status. I don’t see it appropriate either as a a taxi driver, which why i mentioned being excessive considering him calling the police and telling them I was going to murder him while I already had a weapon on me.

Note: I did not say your gonna murder me I just said you have a gun.

How is this still open? How long does it take for a PR to be accepted or denied?

I legit forgot this was here till I got a alert.
Approved.

The accused will be issued an NLR blacklist for a blatant NLR violation.

In addition, after consulting with Enzyme (who issued the Probation), and another staff member, we reached a conclusion that this (RDM) was, in fact, a violation of the Probation Period conditions. Therefore, a permanent suspension of H4MZ4 will be reinstated.