Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Man.png
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Man.png (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-18 23:12
Summary: I would like to request a 4 month ban on myself, i want to take a break from LL. I just think that the server has gone to shit (no offence, its still a good server) many minges have joined and i just think that the server has hit a new low.

I want to thank all the older/newer staff for all the hard work that they put into the server. I also want to thank the amazing community for being as supportive as it is. It's been an honour investing over 800 hours into the server but at about the 730 hours it went downhill. It's hard to leave a nice community but i just think i need a break. Many people have left, others have returned. I would say something else but ill just be honest, this server is a shit show now, not many people rp anymore. Clans that minge have arose and its just a shit show as i said. This is everything i have to say (for now) and i hope that the 4 months i will be gone the server will healthy again.

King Regards...
-Maveric
Evidence: N/A
Never actually done this so i assumed i should just report myself. (Please dont judge me if i did put it in a wrong forum or something. Never actually reported someone or reported myself. If i did put this in the wrong place please tell me so i can fix it next time i do something) Thanks for reading and replying!
I cant take it in, I fucking hate the minges aswell but I don't let it get to you. Ill see you soon bud. Sad good bye for now
come back sooner plez
 please don't post even though the person is requesting a ban on themselves.

I can only issue requested bans that are permanent and never to be lifted.
I dont mind any critiques or rude comments, i need them, i think that you only learn by getting critiqued. If you dont get critiqued you wont learn so yeah :3.
 if i do request a perma ban if i request a unban request will it be automatically accepted?
Please hold, as there were some discussions about such bans.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Thats fine  it just gives me more time away from the once good server. Take as much time as you need ill await a reply.
Hey there Maveric!

As Bambo said, requested bans are something that has been under discussion for a while now, and whether or not they should be carried out with.

Requested bans are a bit of a tricky topic. Staff members are really only meant to issue bans where a player has been proven to have broken our rules or guidelines. A requested ban does not serve the same purpose as a normal ban as a ban is a punishment where we're restricting a player from playing on our server for a set amount of time.
 If a player requests a ban on himself then he can request to have it removed whenever he wants to, and there's usually no real reason as to why we'd argue against an unban when they'd wish to be unbanned. If a player who requests a ban on himself can have it raised whenever he wants to then the ban will serve no purpose, and the ban has been served without a valid reason (from a staffmembers point of view). It also serves no purpose for us to ban people who haven't done anything wrong. There's no reason why we'd restrict innocent players from playing on our servers.

After a discussion with Overlewd, we've decided that staffmembers can't issue requested bans anymore as they serve no real purpose when they can be raised whenever the player wants them to. If a player doesn't want to play on our servers then that's entirely up to the player, and they will decide if or when they want to play on our servers again. We don't want to put in a restriction against a player unless there's a good enough reason for us to do this. 

I understand if you wish to take a break from our community, but we won't force players from being able to play on our servers without there being a proper reason from it. As you've done nothing wrong (as far as I know) then I can't ban you or allow any of my staffmembers to ban you. 

Best of luck with you and whatever you decide to do though!

Denied.
User hasn't broken any rules, and doesn't qualify for a ban.
Staffmembers are no longer allowed to issue requested bans.