Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-18 06:00
Summary: I logged on the server turned around and saw Big Meat prop push a car that turned out to be John Jong's car, he died, respond and came back the same spot and decided to prop push him back, or tried to anyways.

For some reason when I put the steam ID of the other player in the title thing on top tells me that he hasn't joined LL yet so I'll include it her.e

big meat | STEAM_0:0:68792447| https://steamcommunity.com/id/Spommicus

Evidence: https://youtu.be/i2uHkHNMy4s
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Ngl Immma Be Completely Honest I Was BackseatingHe Prop Killed Me So I Went To Prop Kill Him So I Could Cuff Him And Get A Paramedic To Heal Him So He Couldnt Prop Push As He Did The Rest Of The Night.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]edit yesterday (16/08/18) there was a 2hr period of mass prop killing and no staff seemed to care to the point that there not even banned tbh so i took it into my own hands[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
With all due respect you're not really involved in this case, the report was directed towards big meat and John, 

just because someone is breaking the rules, doesn't make it okay for him or anyone else to do the same, its not really an excuse nor is it something to use in a defense in a courthouse like here, two wrongs doesn't make a right. 

if you kill someone who is prop-pushing or killing you're back seat administrating, I don't know if you meant to admit to it or not but your post clearly suggests that you also killed them for trying to prop kill you, which is also back seat administrating. 

If someone is prop-killing (Which is OOC) you report it, wither to an in-game admin or via forums report. As far as I'm aware from my time as an admin, you're not allowed to kill someone who's trying to prop-kill you, its a form of back seat administration. 

(Aug 18, 2018, 07:09 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]--Kinda invloved | i was killed many times by the mass propkilling | died a good 15 times--

Its been going on for a few nights now and they are still not banned, I can clearly see why john did it and i was prolly on the verge of it too, we literally cant rp or do anything due the the amount of times we die, also i tried to kill them once they we're threatening my life but this just caused me to loose an awm and a few other weapons, i believe John did this too where he lost a few weapons

side note: idk if im directly invloved but i wanted to put my perspective on it since i was with John and was on the server at the time and also was killed i'd say around 14 times, if the previous counts as posting without being involved them im sorry

(Aug 18, 2018, 07:09 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ] this just caused me to loose an awm and a few other weapons, i believe John did this too where he lost a few weapons

if someone killed you with props, then admins can refund you your weapons back, but its better if you avoid going after the prop-killers to begin with, safer for you in many ways. 

(Aug 18, 2018, 07:09 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Its been going on for a few nights now and they are still not banned,

With all due respect again, if you spent the time you did killing them to report them instead they'd be banned by now. Its hard to have an admin or mod to come on the server on late hours. 

I respect the fact that you are willing to stick your neck out for a friend, but its not an excuse, if you want the players who prop push to get banned then all players who prop push should get punish, it doesn't matter what the intention is, both players broke a rule, therefore both players would get reported for it.
There's a good reason I quoted your message last post  because I knew you were going to remove it.

one way or the other removing it doesn't help you at all, admins can still see you admitting to back seat administration yourself.
[font=Lato, sans-serif]The evidence has been reviewed and the accused user has been found guilty of breaking the following rule(s):[/font]

1.8 - If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. You may still defend yourself if your character’s life is endangered by the rule breaker. 

[font=open_sansregular, Arial,]6.1 - Props are meant for building and for enhancing roleplay. Using props for other purposes may be considered abuse, for example using props to kill/push vehicles and players, using props to fly around, using props to block yourself or other players in an area. [/font]

The user in question will receive a PTE blacklist, alongside a suspension. However, due to the past record, the user in question will also be put on a prohibition period. This period last 6 months by default. Any severe rule breakages will result in a permanent suspension. 

The player "big meat" will be issued a pte blacklist and a suspension. 

Thank you for your report