Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> HeeTiic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: HeeTiic (STEAM_0:1:161318271)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-17 10:25
Summary: I was driving down from Richard Drive, trying to talk to a Corleone member. He then stops at the super market on Grif Dr. And we get out and talk for 2 sec, then as we are about to drive off, some random guy (HeeTiic) shows up in a Black Tesla as well, starts ramming me and shouting stuff. As I manage to get away from there I start to record as I know something is going to happen. It is what is shown in the video that pisses me off, not what wasn't recorded. As they are done ramming me, I take off down the hill from Grant Ave. And I try to ram HeeTiic, as he is annoying as hell and goes slow as hell too, then after we have hit each other a bit, he continues to swerve me off the road at the slope from the car dealership and that is also when he gets out and pulls out a gun from his ass, that he then follows me up to the gas station where I need to repair my car, he then jumps out with a gun and tells me to jump out of the car, which I do. At this point he has me at gun point and tells me 3 times "f you" and then tells me to drop 500, which I comply with and then the corleone member shows up at the gas station and they talk about how my car got f'd up by them, but then as they say "Do you want to steal his car?" I then immidiately take off from the gas station and he shoots me as I am driving away, with no orders given of me not being supposed to drive off or not to get into the vehicle. So I am reporting HeeTiic for RDM and FailRP, as he mugs me at a gas station, where realistically would be a very bad place for a mugging with a gun, as there would be a lot of people there.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/8cP4wrBl0ts
Player Report Approved.

The evidence is clear. Accused shot a guy driving away for no reason.