Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ghost, Not Enzyme, [L²:RP] John Jong, Fxo, Callum Adams, XXXLOVERXXX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Ghost (STEAM_0:1:79699070)  () , Not Enzyme (STEAM_0:1:156081641)  () , [L²:RP] John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289)  () , Fxo (STEAM_0:0:138766442) , Callum Adams (STEAM_0:0:46790253) , XXXLOVERXXX (STEAM_0:0:224457998)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-17 02:43
Summary: Im gonna make this easy. General mingery on the server tonight so im using a big clip of stuff and time stamping every event. Im not trying to single anyone out, just posting the mass of it.

-at 0:17 John Jong has stolen a police car as a firefighter for no reason.
-at 0:46 Not Enzyme is heard on radio requesting the demotion of me, even though he is in the field next to town hall and has no idea it is me arresting John Jong. (metagaming)
-at 2:13 Callum Adams shoots and executes a handcuffed man as secret service
-at 2:26 Fxo starts smashing an injured body into the ground
-at 2:47 John Jong starts chucking smoke grenades and flash grenades into a crowd of people for no reason
-at 3:06 Not Enzyme starts mass tazing people
-at 3:13 John Jong starts dropping bodies on each other killing people
-at 3:38 John Jong tases police chief and starts dropping him on bodies again
-at 6:38 John Jong and Ghost both get demoted and immediately rejoin government jobs
-at 7:32 John Jong and Ghost are demoted again for going right back to government, and both do the same thing and changes jobs again back to govt after a second demote. (went from SS to SWAT)
-at 8:28 XXXLOVERXXX prop killed the group of us and then continued to terrorize the server for another hour prop pushing.

On a side note later that night there where multiple players trying to stop the prop pusher by prop pushing but im choosing not to upload that.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/fsVBaIX7-wY

Enjoy the overly dramatic music, as I had to cover up copyrighted music lol
i never got demoted from Secret service fam
(Aug 17, 2018, 05:34 AM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]i never got demoted from Secret service fam

I see you just changed to VP, disregard then.
Quote:-at 0:46 Not Enzyme is heard on radio requesting the demotion of me, even though he is in the field next to town hall and has no idea it is me arresting John Jong. (metagaming)
Before you got arrested John said over discord, oh shit Auston is next to me, i only assumed it was you
Quote:-at 3:06 Not Enzyme starts mass tazing people
I was standing there, someone threw a smoke grenade sound, and i heard the tazer sound, i tried running but i was blocked so all i did was fire my taser aswell hoping for the best, as you can see just as you come around and i come into view another swat officer tazed someone else, they all wasn't me, i was tasing in defense
To add to my previous bit, I'm 99% sure i tazed only 1-2 ppl, which was max and maybe someone else, i couldn't see anything at the time

edit if you look closely, out of the two officers, i dont even have my taser out and the other swat officer MaxDD tazed that individual, you can see this by viewing the weapons on the back, i clearly had an awm and i am not quite sure what MaxDD had but it looked to be a P90, 

Conclusion

I fired my taser yes, i tazed 1 individual for sure, and that is MaxDD for tasing an innocent civilian, and i am not sure but i probably did taze someone else but as i said i couldn't see so im' sorry i cant verify it
(Aug 17, 2018, 08:25 AM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]To add to my previous bit, I'm 99% sure i tazed only 1-2 ppl, which was max and maybe someone else, i couldn't see anything at the time

edit if you look closely, out of the two officers, i dont even have my taser out and the other swat officer MaxDD tazed that individual, you can see this by viewing the weapons on the back, i clearly had an awm and i am not quite sure what MaxDD had but it looked to be a P90, 

Conclusion

I fired my taser yes, i tazed 1 individual for sure, and that is MaxDD for tasing an innocent civilian, and i am not sure but i probably did taze someone else but as i said i couldn't see so im' sorry i cant verify it

Like I said it was just general minging, so im just tagging what I think I saw. MaxDD was also messing around.
Quote:Like I said it was just general minging, so im just tagging what I think I saw. MaxDD was also messing around.
Yea thats fair, i can see why from your pov it looked bad when theres 1 guy up and 5 guys unconscious, i honestly don't blame you
(Aug 17, 2018, 05:34 AM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]i never got demoted from Secret service fam

I was about to demote you (and we were clearly in a meeting position) but the prop killer killed nearly everyone in the lobby so you changed to VP/Pres as I lost my position as Pres
Adding more stuff about last night

-John Jong is Vice President, he abuses giving out passes and making racist laws

[Image: 9rOKUpD.jpg][Image: XTYB0pq.jpg][Image: utOCRod.jpg][Image: rvi7evq.jpg]
(Aug 17, 2018, 04:49 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]Adding more stuff about last night

-John Jong is Vice President, he abuses giving out passes and making racist laws

[Image: 9rOKUpD.jpg][Image: XTYB0pq.jpg][Image: utOCRod.jpg][Image: rvi7evq.jpg]

forgot to take screenshoot but he had a law saying "niggers are banned from the city" sorry if im being disrespect to someone in the forums.
(Aug 17, 2018, 03:10 PM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]

I was about to demote you (and we were clearly in a meeting position) but the prop killer killed nearly everyone in the lobby so you changed to VP/Pres as I lost my position as Pres

Not true at all. I was not in a meeting as John called me there as i was his personal guard, you never called me there so how was i in a meeting? Not my fault you got propkilled.
(Aug 17, 2018, 04:51 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 17, 2018, 04:49 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]Adding more stuff about last night

forgot to take screenshoot but he had a law saying "niggers are banned from the city" sorry if im being disrespect to someone in the forums.

That was already dealt with in-game lad by Nightmare i believe using the OOC relay thing.

Also: 
Quote:8. Do not post reports if you know the incident has been dealt with in-game by members of staff, because you do not agree with the outcome or otherwise.

Can you remove me out of this PR or no since i feel like what you thought i did wrong has been cleared up, if you still think theres anything more that i have done or i haven't cleared my actions up please do respond to this
(Aug 17, 2018, 04:57 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 17, 2018, 03:10 PM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not true at all. I was not in a meeting as John called me there as i was his personal guard, you never called me there so how was i in a meeting? Not my fault you got propkilled.

I never said you were in a meeting with John, I was the President and I called the VP and you followed them into the lobby. I had an informal meeting with John which ended up being about how you shot a downed body on the ground and you were about to be demoted before most of us got the first hit from the prop pusher. Never said it was your fault about being prop killed either, I’m just saying you were meant to be demoted.
Pages: 1 2