Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 7051

Banned by: [L²:M] Stell90

Server: v2b

Ban Reason: 2.1 Failing to follow orders when guns were pointed towards them. | 286 Hours. Ext & last chance enforced: Nightmare

Why should you be unbanned?: 

The concluding post that denied my last unban request sadly didn't give me an opportunity to respond to.

[Image: 0b46c7846070be73a9f029763ecfbd7b.jpg]
This picture is misleading. He didn't point his gun at me for the majority of the time when I was there, But as soon as he did, i stopped within seconds.

As soon as the police man pointed his weapon at me I stopped my RV. But before that he only had it in his hand. But regardless, he never gave me any orders at all as seen on the video.

Looking at the video, you'll see at 0:09 that the cop doesn't give me any orders. He just stands there. As soon as I drive away he starts pointing his gun at me and that's when I stop my RV.

At 0:47. My SSA tells me to drive away but I said that I can't because we are under FearRP.

Evidence:

I'd also like to ask for the opportunity to respond to all posts before concluding and locking the thread.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Sorry about the slow reply but I've been on holiday.

Regarding the screenshot:
Guns don't need to be pointed directly at you they can be on safety and you still need to follow fearRP 
Quote:You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person
In that screenshot you were in the line of sight of a visibly armed person, hence you broke fearRP.

Regardless of the situation that happened in that screenshot you still broke fearRP at 0:33 when Cole instructed you to get out of the vehicle.

That is another incident of you breaking fearRP hence why the ban was enforced.

Also due to the fact that you are under fearRP, you can no longer use third party software to talk about the incident which is what you are doing in this scenario

At around 1:19 as discussed in the previous UBR, fearRP still applies as you didn't run off as soon as the shot had been fired but instead you wait around for longer and due to this fearRP still applies.
Alright then I would ask for forgiveness instead.
The issue I have here Zoom is with 286 hours you shouldn't have the history that you have which is

14 Bans
20 Blacklists
8 Warnings

How am I sure that you won't go ahead and play by the rules, when we have to issue these many punishments to you, you clearly aren't getting the picture that you need to play by them. Also, it seems that you won't admit your mistakes as when I was in the sit with you I was trying to explain to you for over an hour going over evidence and stories to inform you what you did was wrong.

I recommend for this request to be denied.
(Aug 19, 2018, 08:06 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]The issue I have here Zoom is with 286 hours you shouldn't have the history that you have which is

14 Bans
20 Blacklists
8 Warnings

How am I sure that you won't go ahead and play by the rules, when we have to issue these many punishments to you, you clearly aren't getting the picture that you need to play by them. Also, it seems that you won't admit your mistakes as when I was in the sit with you I was trying to explain to you for over an hour going over evidence and stories to inform you what you did was wrong.

I recommend for this request to be denied.

You aren't sure that I will follow the rules. But whats the problem with that? If I don't, I will get permabanned again and it will be even harder for me to appeal that one.

What I am saying is that it isn't so dangerous to give someone a second chance for the to prove that they have changed. After all, it's the only way you can know for sure that I have changed.
Hi Zoom.

After discussing this with Stell, we're both of the opinion that this appeal shouldn't be approved. One of the main reasons for this would be your record vs your hour count.

Adding all of your administrative actions taken against you together, comes to 42. That's at least one administrative action taken against you every 7 hours, near enough. I don't see how that's acceptable. Not to mention your 14 bans.

I hardly find forgiveness an option here, seeing how you were on last chance before under BanID 5614. This was acted on under BanID 5782, which was lifted upon appeal. You then get placed under another last chance under BanID 6442, which is what Stell's ban (and by extension, mine as well) enforces. You have had many opportunities to prove yourself, and failed to do this. I don't see why now is any different.

And after hearing from Stell how you behaved in the sit with him, I'm not compelled to do much here.

You won't be given the opportunity to respond to this post, seeing how this will be what closes the appeal. You've been given the opportunity to respond to every other post, though.

Appeal denied.