Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Warning ID:  [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]390 [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]392[/font][/font]

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L2] [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Doctor Internet[/font]

Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Making someone leave is not something to be proud of. and | [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Player Disrespect on a leaving thread.[/font][/font]

Why should it be removed?:  Saying A37 Wont miss you isnt disrespect, its being honest, he has been toxic to us in game and on the forums hence his warning, i dont rember me saying anything that is truly disrespectful or me boasting about him leaving, idc if he leaves because of us but i dont remember me boasting about it, thats it, if you could provide me with the evidence of both of the rules i broke or what i said exactly since it was as soon as i woke up and it has since been deleted so idk what i said tbh, all i remember is me saying A37 wont miss you which isnt meant as disrespect 

Evidence: N/A
When the prior thread was removed, and a new one put in its place, the part about A37 was removed. That does not mean you have the right to put it back in, in your replies.

Appeal Denied.