Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> AbleBodiedCripple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: AbleBodiedCripple (STEAM_0:0:80752530) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Aug-14 22:12
Summary: Gets killed, then 1-2 mins later runs back returning to the rp area to get his truck
Evidence: https://youtu.be/8vM15DWXbPU

Apex

I don't recall this particular situation so I have no comment on it, other than to raise the following points.

A: My truck appears to be out of the NLR zone.

B: How do you know that's me entering the truck and not another swat unit?

C: even if it was me the video is sped up, and it looks like it definitely took "me" much longer than "2 mins" to get back to the van. So if you could provide an unaltered video or share the exact speed increase that would help.

cheers apexerino

Apex

Also the video provided shows John Jong and others meta gaming / breaking NLR as they discuss stuff that happened before their death (at my hands). 

Such as 

"Did you get him?" (To john jong)

"no...no I didn't" (From jong dispite me just killing him)
Quote:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]#3
5 hours ago 
Also the video provided shows John Jong and others meta gaming / breaking NLR as they discuss stuff that happened before their death (at my hands). 

Such as 

"Did you get him?" (To john jong)

"no...no I didn't" (From jong dispite me just killing him)
[/font]
They was all dead, and just talking about it, i really dont see the issue of meta gaming when i was the only one alive and was infront of you
Quote:I don't recall this particular situation so I have no comment on it, other than to raise the following points.

C: even if it was me the video is sped up, and it looks like it definitely took "me" much longer than "2 mins" to get back to the van. So if you could provide an unaltered video or share the exact speed increase that would help.

cheers apexerino
I dont have the full thing since i edition this a couple of days ago and never got round to it

A few questions, are you saying that you gave other swat units keys?
Are you saying that another swat unit would come with his hands up to get your swat van and drive away like nothing ever happened with the other swat units not being in NLR and can still participate in the fight, (besides from the one i killed who was still injured) -- Also are you aware that the person who took the van, and the default spawn load out, black uniform, ar-15 etc

as for speed i have tried a few methods and if you press the settings icon and play it in 0.25 speed you will get a tiny bit faster but closer to the real time, ( this is still well in 10 mins )

When you drive your swat van away, that appears as if you know you're breaking NLR you dont want to participate in the rp, but rather return to the rp area to get your swat van

Apex

(Aug 16, 2018, 07:55 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I don't recall this particular situation so I have no comment on it, other than to raise the following points.

cheers apexerino
I dont have the full thing since i edition this a couple of days ago and never got round to it

Irrelevant question, could have been unlocked. Idk.
Are you saying that another swat unit would come with his hands up to get your swat van and drive away like nothing ever
No idea pal, as I'm not another swat unit.
happened with the other swat units not being in NLR and can still participate in the fight, (besides from the one i killed who was still injured) -- Also are you aware that the person who took the van, and the default spawn load out, black uniform, ar-15 etc
Weird question, I don't have a magic ball so cannot answer.
as for speed i have tried a few methods and if you press the settings icon and play it in 0.25 speed you will get a tiny bit faster but closer to the real time, ( this is still well in 10 mins )
probably somewhere in the region of x1.5 speed.
When you drive your swat van away, that appears as if you know you're breaking NLR you dont want to participate in the rp, but rather return to the rp area to get your swat van
"When you drive your swat van away" When someone drives the SWAT van* Dunno who it was as my exact memory of the event fades by the day.
Quote:Not Enzyme Wrote: [url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/post-247177.html#pid247177][/url]
Quote: Wrote:I don't recall this particular situation so I have no comment on it, other than to raise the following points.

cheers apexerino

Are you saying that another swat unit would come with his hands up to get your swat van and drive away like nothing ever 
happened with the other swat units not being in NLR and can still participate in the fight, (besides from the one i killed who was still injured) -- Also are you aware that the person who took the van, and the default spawn load out, black uniform, ar-15 etc
"When you drive your swat van away" When someone drives the SWAT van* Dunno who it was as my exact memory of the event fades by the day.

If im being honest your defense is based on the fact that it could be someone else, even thought it would be a nonsensical thought to take your teammates locked swat van and drive it away rather than stay in the fight and give the officers a chance, i think that you know it is you with such arguments like 
"B: How do you know that's me entering the truck and not another swat unit?" you know it was you but you was seeing if you could get away with saying its someone else, these are just my current thoughts, any staff if they wish to can check logs, however i will not be adding that too my evidence list as its against the PR rules, also further more, after i was talking to about this later in the day, why did you say i wasnt in my NLR zone rather than it was the other swat unit?

EDIT:
A few bits from the later OOC conversation we had (they in order):
[v2b] Not Enzyme: (OOC) i killed you, then you run back 2 mins later to get ur swat van
[v2b] AbleBodiedCripple: (OOC) did I break nlr? Nah g
[v2b] AbleBodiedCripple: (OOC) I died no where near it, hence I didn't break NLR :^)

^^ The last one is the one that proves it for me, he is saying that he got it, but his defense to getting it is he died no where near it

Apex

(Aug 18, 2018, 04:11 AM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Not Enzyme Wrote: [url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/post-247177.html#pid247177][/url]
Quote: Wrote:I don't recall this particular situation so I have no comment on it, other than to raise the following points.

cheers apexerino

If im being honest your defense is based on the fact that it could be someone else, even thought it would be a nonsensical thought to take your teammates locked swat van and drive it away rather than stay in the fight and give the officers a chance, i think that you know it is you with such arguments like 
"B: How do you know that's me entering the truck and not another swat unit?" you know it was you but you was seeing if you could get away with saying its someone else, these are just my current thoughts, any staff if they wish to can check logs, however i will not be adding that too my evidence list as its against the PR rules, also further more, after i was talking to about this later in the day, why did you say i wasnt in my NLR zone rather than it was the other swat unit?

EDIT:
A few bits from the later OOC conversation we had (they in order):
[v2b] Not Enzyme: (OOC) i killed you, then you run back 2 mins later to get ur swat van
[v2b] AbleBodiedCripple: (OOC) did I break nlr? Nah g
[v2b] AbleBodiedCripple: (OOC) I died no where near it, hence I didn't break NLR :^)

^^ The last one is the one that proves it for me, he is saying that he got it, but his defense to getting it is he died no where near it

At no point did I deny anything, I just don't remember it specifically and am bringing into question your baseless accusations that you have no evidence for. It may well have been me; But only a staff member could possibly know that after reviewing the logs.

Tho it does confirm one thing: Spiteful prs Wink 
Quote:At no point did I deny anything, I just don't remember it specifically and am bringing into question your baseless accusations that you have no evidence for. It may well have been me; But only a staff member could possibly know that after reviewing the logs.
So then why would after the situation had ended why would you talk about you getting your swat van since its out of NLR?
Player Report Denied. Evidence is insufficient.