Limelight Forums

Full Version: Aziels ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Aziel

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7598
[/font]

Banned by:  

Server: Cityrp 2

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Arguing with staff; Obvious break of FearRP with priors for FailRP. Shows complete disregard for rules and shouted/cursed over OOC.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I was in a sit with him because a guy shot me and I was under fearrp and I did not put my hands up. In the sit I tell him that he had no reason to point a gun at me and shoot me instead of letting the staff talk and I know that was wrong but I was just angry at that time and after that he says he will ban me and I try to tell him that I am sorry and I wont do it agian because I just wanted to rp as a mechanic and tow cars like I had been doing for hours on the server I am not a minge I am really sorry about this but please remove my ban.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, aziel.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The ban is expired and no one even replied this was the first and last time I will do a ban appeal on this server...
Aziel,

I apologize for not getting to your appeal sooner as I've been away from the server with work and moving. While at this point the ban has expired my statement is that the ban would not have been lifted due to the excessive actions on your part. I understand being angry due to a situation but there is a proper way to go about things and hopefully in the future similar situations will go smoother. Again I apologize for the late reply.

- PilotC
Reviewed and denied.

Whilst regretfully the appeal wasn't able to be handled sooner, we're all human and reality needs to prioritise, I'm sure you can understand. After speaking with Pilot, seeing how the ban has now expired the only option I have is to remove the ban off record, which I don't find appropriate since the excessive nature of the case, in reference to your behaviour towards Pilot.

Thank you for your time anyhow, have a good one.
Nightmare.