Limelight Forums

Full Version: Been gone for a while..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys you probably think were tf has Druggo been he was on here everyday for ages now hes not been on in ages whatttt?!?!?! 

Im back Smile
Hey again, might see you before I go
I was pretty confused tbh but welcome back Smile
Welcome back m8 Big Grin
Welcome back, already saw you in-game and you seem chill.
Thanks everyone and Jong live in confusing Smile
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:50 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, already saw you in-game and you seem chill.

Cheers mate cant wait to meet properly we can go for a tea down the local cafe Smile
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:33 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back m8 Big Grin

Cheers mate Smile
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:21 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Hey again, might see you before I go

Your going..? why pls dont we need a KEOC Radio again? and wasnt you the guy who sold my like lemons or some shit on main street on your little like lemon stand or some shit
(Aug 16, 2018, 05:20 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 16, 2018, 02:21 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Hey again, might see you before I go

Your going..? why pls dont we need a KEOC Radio again? and wasnt you the guy who sold my like lemons or some shit on main street on your little like lemon stand or some shit
As much as I regret it, can't stand tje lack of PassiveRP or just general RP these days, come by on the 28th for my inventory auction, and maybe hop on on the 27th for SeriousRP night, I might even do a KEOC broadcast
Bout time Druggo Wink